Does anyones else's bully do this??

theparrisfive

Sep 16, 2011
Northwest Indiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
haha too cute!!!! tank just kicks up the grass pretty good now he will run like its the end of the world when the door opens to get back in no matter if he pottied or not. guess he dont want to take the chance of us leaving him out there lol! once he hits the door hes back to lazy tank

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
That's too funny, mine don't do that except BeBe will while in the yard run to the back, poop and run back to the porch, but once they are inside they are normal.

kayrahbear

Sep 8, 2011
Nashville,TN
Bulldog(s) Names
Roscoe
Roscoe does that. He'll make a lap all through the house and then just flop over like he's run the New York Marathon. Silly dogs :tease:

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Oh I see [MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION]...how you talk about me while I am at work and can not defend myself, I resemble that remark!! :ROFL:

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Uh yeah, Frank is guilty of being a weirdo too! Before he has to poo, he gets all bitey, which is how we know he needs to go. Then afterwards, he races around in giant circles or figure 8's. It is hilarious! I keep meaning to get a video of him, especially in our new yard which is huge. Then afterwards, he is all tired and has to take a nap!

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=1462]Biogirl71[/MENTION], Oh yea, he runs around like a maniac, the plops down on the cool tile and naps for a while. That is the funny part of him being wild, I know in a matter of minutes he will be snoozing away!!

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
That's funny Sarah just kicks the yard apart with her feet but no crazyness inside for her she goes back to sleep

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Bella does in coming into the house. Once inside she calms down. I love her little butt scooting run.

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Oh hang yeah. When I go to the race track, I always bet on the horse that just took a :poo:

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I was giggling just reading this, picturing Vegas running like a maniac. He's such a cutie!:luv:
Tate runs around before he poops too...he runs in circles, very distinct behavior so i know he's getting ready to go #2. Finn not so much tho.:D

VuBulldogs

Jun 1, 2011
Los Angeles
Bulldog(s) Names
Po
hahaha That is cute, but mine doesnt. After she poops outside she runs right next to the cabinet where i keep her treats n sits. Waiting for a treat********
Vegas is now 2.5 years old, he does this more often than not...

Every time he poops he comes in the house and runs 90 miles an hour around the dining room table and into the living room, we have all tile in the dining room so alot of his speed is like Fred Flinstone trying to get his grip. This morning was NON-STOP I had to yell at him, he was out of control!! At night when we come in after his evening potty time and does this Joe will simply look at him like he is a lunatic and say "Well I guess you pooped" lol

I know it must feel good but does anyone else's bully get this excited after a poop???

Bunchabull

Jun 22, 2011
My guy does it too. I just figured he was trying to get as far away from the "evidence" as possible, but celebration works too.

mandyjo

Jun 24, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola
Lola runs between the front and back door when she has to poop and afterwards she goes crazy running all over the house and "growling".....after she poops my husband always says "Does it feel good to be 10 pounds lighter Lo?"

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.