what is wrong with my bullie ...

Jorge Rodriguez

Jul 27, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
chucky
i dont know how to say this...well chucky is just 5 months old and i noticed he has this little ball on his leg i dont really know how to explain it so im going to attach an imagine of it so you guys can see it and tell me if somebody has experiment this before or what should i do. IMG_1251.jpgIMG_5211.jpg the fisrt picture is the one with the little ball as you can see, the second is the other leg which looks normal...and i dont know if it me but i think he walks kind of weird with the legs he has the ball on...please i need some help here thanks guys......p.s the ball its not hard its soft.

Jack Daniels

Community Veteran
Sep 1, 2011
Miami Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack Daniels
Jorge,
Many here can give you their thoughts of what it can be. But you know the right thing to do is to take him to the vet to get his/her opinion.

I used to have a 6 yr old white labrador that I rescued (friends found him in the streets dehydrated) .I kept him for close to a year at home until I found him a home that would give him plenty of land to run and swim as labradors need. Anyways, I noticed he had a very similar ball on his hind leg. I would push it in and it didn't seem bother him whatsoever.

They vet that I took him to after we found him in the streets did a complete blood work on him and actually had him hospitalized for 2 days with Hydrating IV's. He did not say anything about the lump. I only noticed it much later after he was in my home.
I thought if the vet didnt say anything about it after blood work and diagnosing him for possible injuries, than its probably not an issue.. i used to think, "oh my, what's if its a tumor ?" I think I really didn't want to know the answer......

Anyways, I'd go get it diagnosed by an expert. It may just be a cyst that could either be left alone or a simple office procedure to get it cut and drained....

Good luck & let us know..

Last edited:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I agree with what everybody else has said ... get him to the vets as soon as you can. It may be nothing, but it may be something!! Also, if you feel he's walking strangely on that leg then it could be painful, or uncomfortable to him.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Could be nothing, or maybe a fat deposit, BeBe had one on her side and it was just a fat deposit that went away after awhile. But to be sure nothing serious, I would get a vet to look at it sometimes. Keep an eye on it to see if it gets bigger, if so go to the vet soon.

Members online

No members online now.