Ewww did you really have to?

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
Earlier today Tyson took the dry clean only blanket off my couch and made himself a nest out of it. I though it was cute (even though he has 3 beds in the living room and dining room) so I let him keep it. Well tonight at dinner he dragged his RAW CHICKEN through my kitchen and dinning room and you guessed it , is sitting on my not so cheap blanket gnawing away:eek:. Well at least he is eating his dinner in style?!?!

" I will not go back to kibble... I will not go back to kibble... I will not go back to kibble... I will not go back to kibble..."

Last edited:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Ok......you KNOW the rules! :pics:

OP
dozersmama

dozersmama

Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
@LariP I thought about it but I was too mortified

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Ok, I have to laugh. He must be loving life! A really cushy blankie and raw chicken??? AWESOME!

Actually, though...try supervising feeding time. Then you can keep him in the area that you want him to feed. Or, if you have a crate or X-pen, you can put him there to feed so he isn't dragging raw meat around the house. lol. MUCH easier to clean up!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Nothing but the best for our bullies. :ROFL:

OP
dozersmama

dozersmama

Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
@GatorRay oh I was supervising. I supervised him right through all of the rooms lol. I'm way to afraid he will choke to leave him alone. Last night I fell asleep watching him so I fed him earlier so that wouldn't happen. My house has a very open layout, so you can see /walk across the whole first floor. His listening skills aren't awesome yet. He still isnt sure he has to listen I think, also he pretty much does nothing wrong=). If I do correct him, he hides under the table for an hour so we are taking any non emergency corrections slowly.

Last edited:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OMG... that is classic!! Seems he is settling in nicely!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
I think this falls under the Rules of Posession for Bullies..... Rule #3; If I want it, it's MINE!!!!

Jack Daniels

Community Veteran
Sep 1, 2011
Miami Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack Daniels
[MENTION=1665]dozersmama[/MENTION] Ha Ha too funny..... I'm sticking with kibble now for sure.!

Ok , so correct my logic here as i know nothing about raw feeding ...
Why dont you simply chop all the meat & bones and bony parts into small bits n pieces and place it in his bowl ; as if it was kibble..:blink:..

Just kidding about the body parts...! Speaking of Which, the 2nd Season of THE WALKING DEAD starts Oct 16 ! :sarcastic:

OP
dozersmama

dozersmama

Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
[MENTION=3139]Jack Daniels[/MENTION] well the way I understand it, and I'm new at this, is the chewing and tearing is great for teeth and causes them to more easily digest the food they are eating because it gets the gastric juices flowing. Also it give my lazy pup something to do. Also I just finished season 1 of walking dead, it was ok waiting to see what season 2 brings =)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online