English Bulldog Shows?

BulldogBurger

Jun 28, 2011
About 4 years ago in San Diego I went to an English Bulldog show of some sort. I am not sure if it was a breeder competition or what. I just remember there being tons of huge cages set up and big bean-bag piles of bulldogs inside each. That's where I fell in love with the breed. I got some sort of "Calendar" from them for events, and went to some web site, and bookmarked some page. This page had on it every single state in the country, and the dates for the next "show". I dont know if it was an AKC event thing. I dont know if it was a competition. I dont know if it was a "Bulldog Club of America" calendar of events.

All I know is it was nationwide, and you could pick a state, and see a grid of dates and cities:

CALIFORNIA:

Alameda: Sept 15 - Alameda Conference Center
San Jose: Sept 22 - Arena
Santa Cruz: Sept 29 - Santa Cruz High School Auditorium

I have since lost this bookmark from my browser, and can't for the life of me find this page with cities and dates. There literally were almost hundreds of gatherings listed for every year.

Do any of you know what I might have had bookmarked? And where I might find this listing of events and dates again, by state?

Thanks.

-BB-

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
No clue, but it sounds really cool. Did you try Googling the info you listed above?

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Cool! Love that! Is there a link somewhere [MENTION=1714]Sherry[/MENTION]?

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Cool! Love that! Is there a link somewhere @Sherry ?

If I recall correctly, everything is listed on the left side of the home page. You should be able to find the list there. the AKC site has the list also, and on that one you can narrow your search down to specialty shows or all breed shows.

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
If I recall correctly, everything is listed on the left side of the home page. You should be able to find the list there. the AKC site has the list also, and on that one you can narrow your search down to specialty shows or all breed shows.

I just double checked my self, Go to Bulldog Club of America. / its under specialty shows. :yes:

OP
B

BulldogBurger

Jun 28, 2011
This looks like it could be it.

Upcoming Specialties

The page I remember was more of a grid, and a little easier to read. Maybe this is the enhanced version.

Just do Ctrl+F and type your state abbreviation (for example CA and then spacebar... "CA " ..) and hit enter repeatedly to go to all the California shows listed. Probably the easiest way.
Thanks much!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.