great shirt idea!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
My cousin bought a shirt years back at a concert that said I'm fat so f___ off. lol we loved it. Anyhow... We were talking about taking walks and how having the 2 bullies will make us stand out more etc.. My husband said we need to make a shirt that says I'm fixed so f___ off. haha I thought that would be a great one for most of our kids since people are always wanting us to breed or asking why we dont. :p

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
That's a great idea. It should be easy to do!

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
I would buy one. I got that question all the time with Dozer. Are you gonna breed him? Too bad, why not they will make you a ton of money. I always just laughed and said no they will COST me a lot of money. I think you might have an ebn fundraiser idea in the making.

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
You could probably design one at cafe press or one of the other design your own T shirt places.

Casee

May 8, 2011
Tennessee
Bulldog(s) Names
Taser
i wanted to get a jersey for mine....wonder if it had to be dog apparel or could the wear a regular shirt....anyone ever tried it?

Jack Daniels

Community Veteran
Sep 1, 2011
Miami Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack Daniels
@Casee People apparel would be too long for bullies. You'd have to shorten the length of your jersey and have a tailor hem the bottom to size....

Or google English Bulldog apparel. Im sure there are a bunch out there...
Although the Only Jersey I've been able to find are from the Georgia Bulldogs

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.