bad behavior

OP
theparrisfive

theparrisfive

Sep 16, 2011
Northwest Indiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
You poor human! Antlers are available through Carolina Pet Pantry..there's a link to them here...they are wonderful..get the xlarge or jumbo! I don't have any advice..a ton of sympathy..oh and look at the bright side..Tank has actually "trained" his people about where shoes belong!! :ROFL:

lmao. that he did!

valleygirl214

Jun 9, 2011
Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Valentine and Dolly
I skimmed through the responses and maybe I missed it but why aren't you using a crate?We have a 7.5 old and if she wasn't crated while we were away she would have destroyed our house!As it is she loves chewing but if she's out of her crate she needs constant supervision. Walking even for twenty minutes is a great outlet too.We have a plastic bin with every type of dog toy in it...soft, rubber, plush, ropes, bones etc..she's very good about playing with and knowing her toys but she still has chewed on a cable cord and some light chewing on shoes. I can't imagine not having her crated...she would have too much freedom at too young of an age and I would fear she would get accustomed to the bad habits.She actually goes to her crate to nap.Anyway...I'm sorry to hear about all that because it sounds very stressful:(

OP
theparrisfive

theparrisfive

Sep 16, 2011
Northwest Indiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
We had a crate till he was potty trained and he constantly yelped when in it clear to the day he was potty trained so we decided not to get the next size up crate so when he out grew it we didn't buy another. He was doing awesome then all of a sudden he's not. That's why I'm so confused

Sent from my SPH-M910 using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.