How many times a day do you take your older bully out

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Weekdays only 4-5 times a day..Weekends its a constant In-out In-Out-In-out-In-Out-In-Out-In-Out-In-out In-Out-In-out-In-Out-In-Out-In-Out-In-out In-Out-In-out-In-Out-In-Out-In-Out-In-out In-Out-In-out-In-Out-In-Out-In-Out-In-out In-Out-In-out-In-Out-In-Out-In-Out-In-out In-Out-In-out-In-Out-In-Out-In-Out-In-out In-Out-In-out-In-Out-In-Out-In-Out-In-out In-Out-In-out-In-Out-In-Out-In-Out-In-out In-Out-In-out-In-Out-In-Out-In-Out-In-out In-Out-In-out-In-Out-In-Out-In-Out-In-out In-Out-In-out-In-Out-In-Out-In-Out-& In....:cursing:
AND..... THAT'S WHAT A HAMBURGER IS ALL ABOUT!!....to those of you without In n Out Burgers...I'm SO Sorry!! :rofl:

Jack Daniels

Community Veteran
Sep 1, 2011
Miami Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack Daniels
This is the first time I heard of them...
Seem to be rated one of the top ten fast food chains....

in&out.JPG

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
This is the first time I heard of them...Seem to be rated one of the top ten fast food chains.... View attachment 12227
:offtopic:....sorry to hijack your thread...BUT if you like burgers and fries..WHOA Momma! It's a mainly California chain..but is expanding to Texas and a few other states. Totally family owned..we don't even eat hamburgers..lol..but we get their "grilled cheese".. All the great spread..grilled onions..mmmm..just no meat!! Cars line up and for good reason! :yes:.... Okay...back to bullies!

Last edited:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Just don't get raw onion on it and then go shopping!! Peeeeuuuuh!!!

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
We have a fenced in yard, so I just let mine out whenever they scratch at the door. I'm a stay at home Mommy so we're home most of the day. But I swear Gravy wants to go out 30 times a day! But most of that is sunbathing on the back porch, I'd say only maybe 2-3 times is actual pottying.

same here, except I go to work and they like to go in and out in and out in and out in and out in and out in and out in and out. yatta yatta yatta:lmao:

Most Reactions