Got Hair?

roanne9145

Apr 11, 2010
Palmyra New York
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Apple, Grudge, Chisel and Rukus
I also use the Rubber Curry Grooming Brush for my mastiffs and bulldogs for years and it works great. They still shed but it is like a great massage and I still have the one I bought 5 years ago.

NE Bully

Sep 27, 2011
Bella is not shedding too much now, however my Saint Bernard sheds like its no one's business, hair EVERYWHERE. I usually get out the furminator and attach it to our Vacuum Cleaner and have at it. Of course it helps for about 30 minutes and then hair is everywhere again.....

Kind of off topic, but I did a ton of research on vacuums, tried to avoid doing the Dyson thing. Well this past year I bought a Dyson Animal. AWESOME vacuum, yeah I paid an arm and a leg, but it works as advertised and I like how the attachments are made to be taken apart and cleaned. So if you have pet hair problems like I do, you may want to look into getting one. I know, there are reviews saying you can get a cheaper vacuum that has the same suction power and all that, I went that route and still ended up with a Dyson.

My only negative about it is the carpet attachment does not do well on carpets that are "taller".

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
I've noticed fish oil helps too. We've been giving salmon oil for about 1 1/2 months now & I am starting to tell a difference. At least I swear I am, & maybe it's not wishful thinking! :begging:

heck ya i hope its not just me either and of course jeff doesnt notice things like i do lol

OP
LoveMyBullyBoy

LoveMyBullyBoy

Sep 12, 2011
Georgia
Bulldog(s) Names
Gravy
Kind of off topic, but I did a ton of research on vacuums, tried to avoid doing the Dyson thing. Well this past year I bought a Dyson Animal. AWESOME vacuum, yeah I paid an arm and a leg, but it works as advertised and I like how the attachments are made to be taken apart and cleaned. So if you have pet hair problems like I do, you may want to look into getting one. I know, there are reviews saying you can get a cheaper vacuum that has the same suction power and all that, I went that route and still ended up with a Dyson.
I am soooo asking Santa for a Dyson! We have hardwood everywhere except the bedrooms & I have a big area rug in the living room. But for me it'd be worth getting one even for just the bedrooms & rug. I also have 2 cats, so even with minimal carpet, there's still maximum hair! I have a Bissell pet hair remover vacuum, but I still have to go over the rug/carpet 2 or 3 times to get all the hair up. My next cat is going to be one of those hairless ones. So can someone breed a hairless bully? :lmao:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.