Yea!! Cash has a new fur-ever home.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Okay! I d not know HOW I missed ALL of this! Cash is one of my favorites and [MENTION=2071]Davidh[/MENTION] is a real hero to bullies everywhere! I am thrilled to see him in his wonderful furever home! Thanks [MENTION=3126]Sugarsmama[/MENTION] for loving him! They do look perfect together!! :bravo: EVERYBULLY!

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Woohoo for Cash, Sugar and their skin fam! So happy that everyone's getting along so well.

OP
Davidh

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Thanks [MENTION=3126]Sugarsmama[/MENTION] for the pics, it's good seeing Cash, he is looking good, and so glad he and Sugar are good buddies. That story of Cash and his water bowl is priceless, I can just see him doing that, too funny. Thanks again to you and Jason for opening your hearts to him, he is such a beautiful boy. Sugar is looking great also. Give them a big bully hug from us. :hug:

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
I'm so glad to see him and sug doing great together!!! He seems like a very smart boy, so sad that someone didn't want that precious face

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Wow! Cash looks different. He has really made incredible progress. Seeing what a little TLC can bring. So happy for everyone involved. Beautiful ending and beginning...

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.