Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Yea, Cash is in his fur-ever home. Jason and Toni [MENTION=3126]Sugarsmama[/MENTION] have had Cash all week and has decided to keep him and give him a fur-ever home with them, their sons, and Sugar. He is doing very good at their home, his leg is getting better, their sons just love him and he and Sugar are getting along very well. I am so happy he is doing very well and I miss him, but he is in a very good home and will live out the rest of his life being loved and well taken care of. So thank you Jason and Toni for opening up your home and your hearts to such a sweet and loving boy. Here is a pic of him and Sugar.

imagejpeg953.jpg

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
LOVE good news... congrats to all!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
So wonderful! Thank you davidh and sugarsmama for taking care of cash and giving him a wonderful future!

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh thats such great news. i love it when it works out. yea cash.

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
That is so wonderful. I love that picture of the two of them together. Sugar is so cute. They look good together :)

OP
Davidh

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Thanks everyone, I'm glad he is in a good home and @GarorRay they do look good together and have become good buds.

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
Aww Congrats to Cash.

Sugarsmama

Aug 31, 2011
League City, Texas
Bulldog(s) Names
Sugar
First off I want to thank everyone for their comments. Cash is doing wonderfully! He and Sugar are becoming best friends, and he has adjusted very well in the short time we've had him. He is using his back leg more and more everyday and sometimes we even catch him running on it. We have also been feeding him Satin Balls mixed with his dog food 2x a day since the day after we got him and he looks to have put on some weight. I can't wait till he's 100%! He has been playing tug of war with "Sug" and the boys, and has grown quiet fond of the couch in my boy's game room. I think he thinks its HIS bed. Yesterday when I came home my husband told me that Cash realized that his water bowl was empty and brought it to him in the kitchen and set it at his feet and looked at him like " Hey! Aren't you going to put something in here?" Lol!!! He is so full of personality and very smart. I have posted some recent pics of Cash and Sugar! Cash3.jpgCash4.jpgCash2 .jpgCash 1.jpgCash5.jpg

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.