Not so graceful!!!

speechmom53

Feb 17, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubs
So Tubs stood by the door indicating he needed to go out. I took him out and we came right back in because it is raining. As I stood on the back deck I prepared myself because he always falls UP the stairs. I was sure he was going to fall up them tonight because they were wet, but he surprised me and took the stairs very gracefully tonight. I got so excited and started to cheer for him which resulted in him running into the house, slipping on the floor and sliding into his baby gate knocking the bottom part completely off the wall!!!!!! I guess I got excited a little too soon!!!! :rofl:

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
Aww poor Tubs. LOL

OP
speechmom53

speechmom53

Feb 17, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubs
HOW MANY TIMES MUST THIS BE SAID!! :pics:.........or VIDEO...PULEEEEEZE!
Lol...I was thinking the same thing....after it all happened I was like "man were is the camera when you need it!" it all happened so fast.....but it was really funny!!!!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Poor boy, and your right, there is never a camera around when you need one.:D

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
LMAO... that is some funny stuff right there

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
I can just picture that "wreck" of tubs... Guess you'll have to keep that camera around and on at all times :)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.