Are all Bulldog puppies BRATS?!?

karlajgee

Jun 13, 2014
Buffalo, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Murphy
Murphy used to be just as bad. I remember starting a thread on here when Murph was 8 months old asking for help because I had no experience whatsoever with English Bulldogs and I thought mine was the only naughty one. My husband and I are starting to realize that they are all about the same :D

Murphy is a little over a year old and he is so MUCH better. He still gets into what we call his "munchie moods" but at least when he's tired he will go to his crate. And now he even likes to snuggle! Just takes a little bit of time and I have to remind myself to be patient sometimes.

Finsup

Dec 28, 2014
Ontario, Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Archie
Mine is 12 weeks old and exactly the same. He bites on everything! But it's nice reading that it's normal and will get better over time. I will be more than happy when the house training is complete. Feels like forever! We also have a playpen for Archie. I wasn't sure if we should crate him or pen him, so we tried both and the pen works a lot better for him.

Canelospeeps

Mar 13, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Canelo
We called Canelo Demon Dog till he was about 6 months. I have pjs that have a ton of holes from the knee down, Demon Dog did it. Yes he was a brat, but a cute brat and he knows it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.