Talking about stuffies....

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I took these pictures last night because it was so "NOT NORMAL" lol...as I have mentioned several hundred times on this site, Vegas has Stinkey Monkey then I introduced him to Hussy Bear stuffies. He uses both of them for the nose to suckle himself to sleep or calm himself down. He had Hussy out last night and I caught these pictures. He sucks them so hard that they look like Pinocchio!!

Hussy002.jpg

Passed out after about 15 min. of sucking Hussy's nose!! LOL

Hussy005.jpg

Hussy is just plain nasty, even though she gets washed every Sunday, and who knows where her one eye went, what I do know is NO one is allowed to touch, he is VERY protective over both and will have head tremous if anyone takes them from him!!

Last edited:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
It is odd... but too darn cute. I love it. wish my pups had favorite toys, other than me, they just tear stuffies apart.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
That's too funny. don't mess with my stuffy. :ROFL:

Donna LeBlanc

Jul 7, 2011
East Texas
Bulldog(s) Names
Punkie Brewster
OMG!! Punkie Brewster does the EXACT same thing. She has done it since she was about 4 months old; she's 3 years old now. We have two "boobie babies" that none of the other dogs are allowed to touch. Punkie has to have one of her nasty "boobie babies" every single night or she can't sleep. She puts the whole snout of the stuffed animal in her mouth and sucks and kneads until she is sound asleep. When I pick them up they are SOAKING wet! I put the babies up so nothing can happen to them and they are washed each week, as well. One night we got ready for bed and I couldn't find her babies...I had forgotten that they were in the dryer. Punkie was going crazy looking everywhere...I was even moving furniture to look for them...then I remembered where they were...thank goodness!! I have heard that the reason dogs suckle on stuffed animals is because they were not weaned properly...they were taken from the mother dog too early. Have you ever heard that?

Lolita

Jun 16, 2010
Laval, Qc, Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Destiny and Maximus
My Loli does the same with her bunny, she sucks on her nose and fall sleep and she will never be rough with it ;)

nyerathrt

Jun 30, 2011
New York
Bulldog(s) Names
jameson and titan
titan does the same thing....he shoves the nose so far in his mouth i wonder how he breaths....and the bears stink...god aweful stink. we call em ba ba's ...when it's time to sleep we say where is ur baba and he runs and gets it and brings it bed. then he sucks and falls asleep, half the time with it in house mouth.

most likely ur missing eye has been pooped out...that's the first thing he does on ones that have plastic eyes is to remove them

Victor Y

Sep 19, 2010
Gatlinburg,TN
Bulldog(s) Names
Pepper. The Belle of Birming'am
Every time I give Pepper a stuffy the first thing she does is tears the eyes off of it.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.