Boomsboozed
Community Veteran
Sep 6, 2011
Southern California
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank (11/3/09 - 8/4/17), Max (Became Part of the Family 8/17/17
He hasn't had one of his "bad days" in a long time so I think he was due for one! Today when I left him alone for maybe a minute, Tank decided to get a hold of my pay check that, at the time, I thought was high enough for him to not reach. Well, boy was I wrong! He got a hold of it and ripped it to pieces before I even got back to the room. :cursing: I was starting to have hope in him, since he is almost 2 (in November) I thought he grew out of these crazy ideas to take things he shouldn't. I learned today I'm very foolish to think that! :laugh: I still love him though, but man was I angry haha!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OMG.... their cuteness sure does safe them a lot! I've been fortunate, neither Nitschke or Banks have never taken anything they shouldn't.. not even a shoe

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Well he is just a teenager, and still full of mischief. BeBe is 5 and will still get to stuff if you do not get it high enough. She has chewed up a remote, cell phone, paper, the list goes on.:)

OP
boomsboo

boomsboo

Boomsboozed
Community Veteran
Sep 6, 2011
Southern California
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION]: You are VERY lucky! haha

[MENTION=2071]Davidh[/MENTION]: if your bully is 5 and still gets into stuff then I think I'm going to have to start putting everything in closed places and hope he can't get to it. :begging:haha

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
[MENTION=3189]Boomsboo[/MENTION] My other bullies don't really get into anything, it's just BeBe and she does not do it all the time, just every once in a while. Maybe when she thinks she needs some attention. haha

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I can emphathize with you, [MENTION=3189]Boomsboo[/MENTION]. Mine often get into things they are not supposed to so i try to make sure nothing is within their reach when i leave them alone. Once i came home from work and found shredded up cardboard all over the place...came to discover it was a FedEx envelope my sitter brought in that had an important document in it. And just the other night they literally twisted my eyeglasses into a pretzel. Guess i'm still learning!

OP
boomsboo

boomsboo

Boomsboozed
Community Veteran
Sep 6, 2011
Southern California
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=2071]Davidh[/MENTION] - haha! Maybe that's what it is.. Attention! :yes:

OP
boomsboo

boomsboo

Boomsboozed
Community Veteran
Sep 6, 2011
Southern California
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
I can emphathize with you, @Boomsboo . Mine often get into things they are not supposed to so i try to make sure nothing is within their reach when i leave them alone. Once i came home from work and found shredded up cardboard all over the place...came to discover it was a FedEx envelope my sitter brought in that had an important document in it. And just the other night they literally twisted my eyeglasses into a pretzel. Guess i'm still learning!

Oh my goodness! I am so glad I'm not the only one going through this! :laugh:that is horrible though. They seem to go after the things that are important to us haha

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.