JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
:ROFL:[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] Every time I call for Jack and he doesnt listen to me and i keep repeating his name I feel like Im in a scene from the Titanic ... " Jack...... Jack...... Jack.... wake up Jack......"
Now that's funny!! There's so many fun nicknames for the name Jack too, i won't mention them here. ;) Our Jack got his name on our way home with him the day we rescued him while we were walking with him into Petsmart. My husband said, "his ear is all jacked up.". I said well here you go his name is Jack. :D.

Last edited:
OP
FourPetes

FourPetes

Sep 9, 2011
Virginia
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack-Jack
Now that's funny!! There's so many fun nicknames for the name Jack too, i won't mention them here. ;) Our Jack got his name on our way home with him the day we rescued him while we were walking with him into Petsmart. My husband said, "his ear is all jacked up.". I said well here you go his name is Jack. :D.

LOL We originally were going to name him after a Navy captain but it somehow turned into Capt Jack Sparrow from the Pirates of the Caribbean, and then to Baby Jack-Jack from the Incredibles to Jack McCoy from Law & Order. But he should have been called Cookie because thats all he'll come to.

OP
FourPetes

FourPetes

Sep 9, 2011
Virginia
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack-Jack
hahahahaha! When we were at the cabin in Sequim - Bo took a semi-squishy dump and then - kickity kick - FLUNG it ALL OVER BEA! She was just innocently standing by and FFWWAP!!!

Of course, we're out in the woods hiking around .....had nothing with me....no puppy wipes....no paper towels....the poopie bag just smeared it around. I ended up using leaves to scrape it off her. Poor Little Bea!

Poor Bea! (I'm secretly laughing!)

LoveMyBullyBoy

Sep 12, 2011
Georgia
Bulldog(s) Names
Gravy
Yep. Mine does it too. He poops, takes a few steps, and kick kick kicks, then takes off running so fast you'd thing the turds were chasing him. But luckily he doesn't kick the poo. :D

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
LOL We originally were going to name him after a Navy captain but it somehow turned into Capt Jack Sparrow from the Pirates of the Caribbean, and then to Baby Jack-Jack from the Incredibles to Jack McCoy from Law & Order. But he should have been called Cookie because thats all he'll come to.
Ahhh but Jack's such a fun name. :p They all seem to be food motivated, more so than any other dog I can recall having. :D

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.