Vegas sure let me know!!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
We did our usual morning routine this morning, get up, eat breakfast, go out to :poo: and pee. The last few mornings it has been low humidity so I have left the slider door open and he has sunned himself on the screened in lanie couch. This morning it is to hot and I brought him back in, after a few minutes he goes to the door and starts whining, I tell him "No it is to hot you can not hang out on the lanie this morning" He just continues to sit there kind of whining. I ignore him.

I go to the bathroom to start putting some makeup on for work and of course he follows and sits staring at me and still kind of whining, I again tell him "It is too hot, you are not going to lay outside" Then it happens...............He let out a HUGE, LOUD :fart:!!

I said "Ohhhh I get it now!!" I took him back outside where he proceeded to take another :poo: Guess I should have listened to him in the first place!! :laugh: :ROFL:

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
Lmao!!! That just made me laugh so hard. I love these bullies and I love Vegas!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
You are so lucky he did not dump right there instead of letting out the gas!! Too freakin' funny!!:laugh: We actually taught our pups the word 'potty' - if we say it and they respond.. otu we go. If no response, then we know they just want to be outside on the deck. Does not always work, at times they LIE just to get outside when they shouldn't be .. like Vegas - it's too hot!

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION], Vegas also knows the word potty, and he also goes to the door and kind of just sits with a low grumble to let me know if I am busy in the house (Really if I am on the computer, lol) . After he had done all his business this morning I was sure it was just the fact that he wanted to lay outside, he never goes twice in the morning. I guess he just did not finish up the first time, Lol!! He has not had an accident in the house since he was a small pup. He did pee about a year ago for meaness because he wanted to play and I was busy taking down the christmas tree so he went in to his crate, smiled at me, and peed all over his bedding!!!

FourPetes

Sep 9, 2011
Virginia
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack-Jack
LOL Glad you caught on in time! Vegas is a handsome guy! My husband and I got married in Vegas too, so I love the name!

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=3139]Jack Daniels[/MENTION] when I hear a man say something worth listening to I will! :lmao: :p

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Poor boy, he had to go.:ROFL:

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011