Pepper can be such an AHOLE

Victor Y

Sep 19, 2010
Gatlinburg,TN
Bulldog(s) Names
Pepper. The Belle of Birming'am
My daughters new pup, Ozzy Pawsbourne really loves Pepper, he thinks she is his mum almost. He just can't stand being away from her and wants to be with her all the time and play. I know Pepper finds him extremely annoying and she has really been a trooper putting up with his barking right in her ear and nipping her though she is putting up with less and less of it by the day. So at times she wil turn the tables and annoy him back by just walking up to him when he is laying there chewing an antler or bone and just flat out take it from him and lay down right in front of him and chew it even if she was already chewing on her own. Its all I can do not to just bust a gut laughing at the look on the pups face when he whines and yammers because my daughter gets miffed about it.
Bully's :p
Pp4.jpg

Last edited:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Guess she's showing him who's Boss! :rofl:

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
Tooo cute

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Must be an alpha girl thing... Banks does it ALL the time to Nitshcke. they always get the same bones, antler, toy, etc... and she has to try and steal his.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.