english bulldog clothes!!!

Jorge Rodriguez

Jul 27, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
chucky
so i was trying to buy Chucky some clothes cuz the cold its coming up so i was looking online like on ebay for clothe but i couldnt find any ...i researched online and found out that normal dog clothe wont work for enlgish bulldogs becuause either the neck its going to be too tight or the its going to big for the body ...so i just want to know from those who buy clothes for their bullies where do you but them from ? like do you get them from any online webpage or any particular store like petco or from where and is it truth that regular dog clothe wont work on english bulldog ?

Wlw9x

May 10, 2011
Gardendale, Alabama, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Katie
Katie has two sweaters from petsmart (you can try them on your dog in the store!), she has two auburn tshirts and an auburn rain jacket.. they are collegiate licensensed items and the large fit perfectly (there is a size chart by breed on the back of the package) try amazon.com for those type products. I'm not sure who originally makes them, but the size chart is actually accurate! She also has a christmas hoodie and sweater from a boutique in Gatlinburg, TN. Oh, and a jack o lantern sweater that I happened to find at TJ Maxx the other day. I have noticed that stores like Ross, TJ Maxx, and Marshalls have pretty decent pet sections lately! The main things to pay attention to when clothes shopping for your bully are the girth and neck measurements since these dogs tend to be a little hefty in those areas. haha Happy shopping!

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Google BDdogs. I purchased all my coats and jackets from them and they fit perfectly.

4caff1b1-ad59-585b.jpg

4caff1b1-ad7b-2d32.jpg

For tank tops and hoodies I went to ruffruffandmeow. They go up to extra large! They also have Bandanas.

Last edited:

Victor Y

Sep 19, 2010
Gatlinburg,TN
Bulldog(s) Names
Pepper. The Belle of Birming'am
Katie has two sweaters from petsmart (you can try them on your dog in the store!), she has two auburn tshirts and an auburn rain jacket.. they are collegiate licensensed items and the large fit perfectly (there is a size chart by breed on the back of the package) try amazon.com for those type products. I'm not sure who originally makes them, but the size chart is actually accurate! She also has a christmas hoodie and sweater from a boutique in Gatlinburg, TN. Oh, and a jack o lantern sweater that I happened to find at TJ Maxx the other day. I have noticed that stores like Ross, TJ Maxx, and Marshalls have pretty decent pet sections lately! The main things to pay attention to when clothes shopping for your bully are the girth and neck measurements since these dogs tend to be a little hefty in those areas. haha Happy shopping!

Do you recall the name of the boutique in Gatlinburg? Was it that place in the Mountain Mall? I have a shop in G'burg and in the same mall . They have quite a bit of clothes for Bully's so I'll check and see what they have.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
http://plussizepups.com/ just click the banner ad here on the forum. They are a sponsor and you get a discount if you use the coupon code. EnglishBulldogNews

Gracie has a hoodie and a vest harness from there. Love them both.

Here's the hoodie
02-11-11011-1.jpg

Bruce just recently posted pics of her in the harness so you can check out that thread in the photo and video section.

I will add that the quality, customer service and prices at PSP are superb!

Last edited:

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
I'm with [MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION]! I've bought Chunk things from lots of different places and nothing fits as good as the stuff from PSP!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
I ordered a Chicago Bears hoodie from psp Love it and love them. It is made with a much deaper chest and neck but also the body is shorter so they don't accidentally pee on it. Give them a try.

Wlw9x

May 10, 2011
Gardendale, Alabama, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Katie
Do you recall the name of the boutique in Gatlinburg? Was it that place in the Mountain Mall? I have a shop in G'burg and in the same mall . They have quite a bit of clothes for Bully's so I'll check and see what they have.
I looked in there, but didn't find anything big enough for my girl, I don't think. :( I did see your store! I wondered if that was you, but I wasn't sure. I will stop by next time! I got the clothes in a little shop kind of off the road across the street from the mall.

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
Go to Lou's doggie boutique.com they have some hoodies that are designed for bullies. We got one for lex last year and we love it

Last edited:

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Oh, and a jack o lantern sweater that I happened to find at TJ Maxx the other day. I have noticed that stores like Ross, TJ Maxx, and Marshalls have pretty decent pet sections lately!

[MENTION=2363]Wlw9x[/MENTION] - I've noticed this also. Vastly improved from what they were. Now I love TJ Maxx even more than before. ha

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
FYI...Lou is retiring. I believe whatever is on her website is all she has left. I believe. Not 100% sure.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.