Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
Okay, I wanted to share this xD It's not by any means a definite thing, but I think just the fact that Delilah is being considered is pretty dang cool.

Delilah is listed through "Top Dog Talent Agency." She has a bunch of pictures of Delilah and has been looking for possible modeling / acting jobs for her. We were supposed to go to a Purina shoot in Saint Louis last week..but things kept getting changed. Kept changing dog breed, then switched to cats, then back to dogs..yikes, lol.

Tracy, the owner of the talent agency, just sent me a message on FB about how Disney has a movie planned with an English Bulldog..and Delilah is being considered. Holy. Crap. I never expected her to get to do anything with Disney!! I love Disney!

I'm trying not to get my hopes up after the Purina let down, lol. But still.. I think this is so cool that she's considered at all. I don't have any other details about what the movie is or anything..just know that she's being considered.

I wanted to share with my EBN friends! :)

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
WOW how exciting, hope she gets it, that would be awesome. she's a star already though, you go girl!

OP
laurendoodler

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
I'm beyond excited :D aahhh. I really hope she gets that.

You'll all be famous by association. haha! :)

I've always wanted to get into dog showing and doing the dog acting / modeling thing. So this would be absolutely super. Disney for a first gig is almost unheard of, lol.

I'll be sure to keep you all informed :) I'm hoping Tracy gets back to me soon..

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
That is so cool, hope she gets it. Keep us posted, we will be expecting pawtagraphs when she has time for us little folk.

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
Just don't forget us when your busy catering to your super star.

OP
laurendoodler

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
Oh, I could never forget you guys! I love you all!

Movie shooting apparently isn't until February. So we have awhile before we know.

Shes also been suggested for a Disney commercial with a bunch of skateboarding dogs! Looks like we need to brush up on our skills.

Last edited:

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Wow, Delilah possibly on the BIG screen! this is really exciting news...i always knew she had "star" qualities about her! Let us know what happens!! :excited:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.