We're home!!!!

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
Tyson and I are home!!! He is settling in nicely. It was a much longer drive then originally thought, an hour and a half longer. Man is he fat. We are gonna have to work on that. He is really sweet but has some unanticipated possible health issues. He is losing hair they believe due to the stress of being home alone. They said it started when their schedule changed. Also they were feeding him Iams. I'm going to switch him over to Canidea .Also he has yellow gunk in his eyes which they gave me an ointment for? He does have a cataract which I knew about.Anyone have experience with any of these issues? Im calling the vet tomorrow to make an appointment. But other than that HE IS GREAT:D
car ride home
tysoncar.jpg

settling in
tysonhome.jpg

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
YEAH!!! What a sweet face. Congrats and best of luck.... beyond happy for you.

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Yay, you're both back! He's so handsome, and very cuddly. So glad he found a home where he'll rarely be alone. Now the adventures begin! :luv:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Oh he is very very handsome! Probably wait a few days to switch food, let him get comfy first. This is probably very traumatic for him, but I know you will smother him with love so it will all be okay!!

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Aw! Look at that sweet boy!!!!! I am sure you will have him fixed up in no time. I am so glad he is settling in. I am sure he will be your baby boy in no time! He really is a cutie and sounds like you are so happy to have him. Congratulations to both of you!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:dancing:... Congrats! He looks beeeeutiful! Poor boy..probably wondering what is going on! Nothing your :love: won't fix! I bet a good food will go a long way with him! I'm sorry I have NO experience with eye issues..but they will be here shortly.:hug:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
BTW - no experience with the eye issues and I'm sure once you switch his food over his hair will grow in.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
yea!! He looks great! I hope he settles in quickly and you are all very happy together for a good many years to come!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Ahhhhh, that just made my day. I've been dying to get back her to see the update on Tyson. He'll settle in a matter of days I bet, especially with all the dotting on he'll be given. And his health will improve with the food change. I can't help on the eye though. I'm so happy for you, Tyson, and your family. He's beautiful. :)

Victor Y

Sep 19, 2010
Gatlinburg,TN
Bulldog(s) Names
Pepper. The Belle of Birming'am
Congrats... I am so happy he has a new home with people who will take great care of him. He looks like a butterball don't he?

goobers mom

Mar 5, 2011
Springfield, Missouri, United States
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Goober, (R.I.P), Carlie(R.I.P.) , Chaps, Glory B, Blis, Kimber, April, and Brenna (RIP) Wendi, Joy,
Doing the Happy Dance for you I am sure you will see a big difference once you get his food changed I know everything else will fall into place with all your love that you and your family will give him He sure is one lucky fellow. Bless you for giving him a second chance.:hug:

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
Congrats!!!!!!! He is so cute.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.