We're home!!!!

Victor Y

Sep 19, 2010
Gatlinburg,TN
Bulldog(s) Names
Pepper. The Belle of Birming'am
I have tears in my eyes Im so happy for you... To be honest I was sure they would back out of the deal once it came Monday.
He is Georgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'll just bet you have done almost nothing besides cuddle with him since you got him home~~~ and I don't blame you.... he looks like he wants some good cuddling.

:goodjob::
I don't know about them backing out of it Bruce. I have a real sneaky suspicion that they received some emails letting them know just who would be the best choice for Tyson's new mom

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
I'm a day late to the thread, but still the happiness abounds for you and Tyson. I sure you make a lovely couple. He needs you as much as you need him. Congratulations all around. Love is in the air. :luv:

OP
dozersmama

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
[MENTION=939]NikkiSchoolcraft[/MENTION] That's the ointment they gave me. Hopefully it works.

Laura M Velazquez

May 17, 2011
San Antonio, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Meilyr
My silky has cataracts. No surgery required so far, but I know her sight has gotten pretty bad. She can still manage to get around great. Surgery is about 5k from what I was told by my vet. Since it doesn't cause her pain or discomfort I'm probably not going to do surgery. Shes 14 and still a happy girl.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk......Laura

wfd38383

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2010
Southeast, Ma
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Guinness
Congrats so sweet looking. Hope the health stuff turns out ok

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Most Reactions