Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Awww so happy for you and him, he is a handsome boy and I'm sure he will settle in just fine in a few days with all the love he will be getting.

LucysMum

Mar 26, 2011
S. New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Lucy
What a lucky guy. So glad you found each other. Sorry I can't help with the cataract but hoping the vet will be able to give you more some direction. Rest well tonight and congratulations!

Victor Y

Sep 19, 2010
Gatlinburg,TN
Bulldog(s) Names
Pepper. The Belle of Birming'am
Tears of sorrow and pain turned to tears of joy. Good for you both. May you two have many happy years together

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
I am so very happy for both of you. He is adorable and I can't wait to see more photos of him. I have no experiance with cataract surgery, Abby does have dry eye and needs drops daily.

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
From reading some of the rescue posts, the approach to cataracts really depends on how bad it is. Some may require surgery and some just needs daily drops. Your vet should give you a recommendation tomorrow.

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
He's got the cutest face. Looks like a Teddy Bear. Don't know anything about cataracts but I'm sure the vet will give you direction with that. My vet gave BabyGirl something called Dr. Butchkos Canine skin care. It has Omega Fatty Acids, Vitamins and Minerals. The Fatty Acids are Marine Lipid Concentrates and Flaxseed Oil. I hope you can get something like it. All I know is BabyGirls bare spot filled in completely and now her coat is super thick and luxurious. One of the few times I've been impressed by a supplement.

So glad he's home with you. You're both probably pooped so tomorrow will be a fresh start and I'm so looking forward to his transformation that will come from great care and love.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
:clap: Yay, Tyson's home! Have a wonderful time getting to know him, and him getting to know you and his new environment. He's a very handsome fellow. Finn,Tate and I give him lots of hugs and kisses! :hug::luv:

OP
dozersmama

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
It went pretty well. Man does he snore and love his sleep. He still hasn't eaten much except some cheese=) but It's probably gonna take him a few days to settle in.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
I have tears in my eyes Im so happy for you... To be honest I was sure they would back out of the deal once it came Monday.
He is Georgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'll just bet you have done almost nothing besides cuddle with him since you got him home~~~ and I don't blame you.... he looks like he wants some good cuddling.

:goodjob::

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh im so happy for you he is adorable. oh im so glad he got to come home to you. gosh i cant wait for the updates and more pics. i just now you will have him fixed up in no time. lots of hugs from sarah and me.

Members online

No members online now.