It was bound to happen.

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Well the little chit got a hold of the edge of the wood trim at the living room window. He disappeared into that room and I was :hmm: where's Wilson at, he's too quite. I found him. The little turd!!! The piece he chewed is in my profile pic. He's also taken a liking to a particular part of the siding on our house that he can chew on while he's sunning himself on the deck. Bitter apple is my friend right now. :lol:

IMG_1767.jpg

Waz a matter Wilson?
Mommy ran out of paper towel rolls????:ROFL:

Sorry, I just had too. (Trust me I know how you feel.)

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Waz a matter Wilson?
Mommy ran out of paper towel rolls????:ROFL:

Sorry, I just had too. (Trust me I know how you feel.)
I'd expect nothing less Sherry!! :D :hmm: it is in the same spot. :ROFL: It's all good and at least that's fixable.

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
We have a window ledge in the breakfast room that is about 15" off the ground and Snowflake used to love chewing that thing. I would fix it and she would chew it. Now I was bragging on Cash the other day that he does not bother anything, well he heard me and the next night he chewed that same window ledge. haha that poor window ledge can't win for loosing. I'm getting pretty good at fixing it.
Hahaha, that's about high off that ledge is, perfect for a nibble which is why the hubby won't fix it because he'll probably chew it again.....he won't fix the siding either cause Wilson's chewed there twice now, lol :)

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Well I don't blame him for not fixing it, we have our house up for sale so I have to fix ours. We had a showing yesterday while I was at the station so Bev had to try and hide it. :blush2:

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
When my mom moved in with me two years ago, she brought an ugly dining room set with her. Bea the Puppy took six months and made kindling out of it. Now we have a gorgeous NEW one that I like a lot more.

This chewing thing CAN work in one's favor.......:D

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
I'd expect nothing less Sherry!! :D :hmm: it is in the same spot. :ROFL: It's all good and at least that's fixable.

no not quite. it's lower. one of them,(and I can't catch them doing it) chews on the floor molding at the top of the steps, on the corner. Stinker, I'll get em one day. Until then my husband keeps on creating a corner with rock hard patch. LOL and you know the toys are every where. :nonono:

mendomama

Aug 28, 2011
Mendocino, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Uni & Boadie
Also lucky here, but at four months old, I think there may be some to come. But for the most part little Uni is really good, toys, bones and her favorite is also the big dogs

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.