JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Well the little chit got a hold of the edge of the wood trim at the living room window. He disappeared into that room and I was :hmm: where's Wilson at, he's too quite. I found him. The little turd!!! The piece he chewed is in my profile pic. He's also taken a liking to a particular part of the siding on our house that he can chew on while he's sunning himself on the deck. Bitter apple is my friend right now. :lol:

IMG_1767.jpg

Last edited:

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Jeannie, wow, he sure worked on that, didn't he? I've got areas in my house very similar to your home "decor" :*( too. Bitter Apple spray has been my friend also. I need to buy a bottle for every room, i think.

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Little chit isn't what I called him at that moment, it was more like Litte F'er. :ROFL: Oh well what do you do, like I said it was bound to happen and if that's the worst of puppyhood than I'll be doing great. I'm just going to paint over it for now since he may chew that area again ;). Henny shall we buy stock in Bitter Apple? :lol:

On a side note, Wilson met a wonderful female bully on our walk this morning. In our neighborhood too. Her name was Bella and she was white with some black patches and is 10 months old. She was small compared to Wilson. Sure was fun seeing them interact. What a sweetheart she was too, she actually wanted to be petted unlike my silly guy. I gave her owner the website so hopefully he and his family will sign up.

Sarah

Jun 7, 2011
CT
Bulldog(s) Names
Brooklyn and Franklin
Brooke is sooo good. I'm very lucky. The only furniture she ever chewed was our old coffee table, which was a hand me down from my grandparents and the UGLIEST thing ever. I kinda thanked her on that one. Our new one is also a hand me down (from my boyfriend's brother who spends like he's rich) but is a beautiful one from Lane, she loves to go under it with her toys and use it like a hide out but has never touched the table.

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
whoa! ... as always it's never their fault, it's yours! Lol. hopefully his tummy's ok.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
We've tried bitter apple and Yuk. Orion likes them both. Vegas likes bitter apple. We had to "yuk" her bandages..........she just licked it off.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Well, isn't that just the cutest darn thang you've ever done seen??? :laugh:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
We have a window ledge in the breakfast room that is about 15" off the ground and Snowflake used to love chewing that thing. I would fix it and she would chew it. Now I was bragging on Cash the other day that he does not bother anything, well he heard me and the next night he chewed that same window ledge. haha that poor window ledge can't win for loosing. I'm getting pretty good at fixing it.

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
We have a window ledge in the breakfast room that is about 15" off the ground and Snowflake used to love chewing that thing. I would fix it and she would chew it. Now I was bragging on Cash the other day that he does not bother anything, well he heard me and the next night he chewed that same window ledge. haha that poor window ledge can't win for loosing. I'm getting pretty good at fixing it.

How is mr cash doin?

We have been lucky, lex hasnt chewed any furniture only his toys...

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
I've been lucky also. Sebastian and Oliver haven't chewed any furniture or woodwork around the house, but they have chewed up some photos they stole, and started to chew a couple of books my daughter left lying around. Other than that it's just their toys, antlers, or their favorite, each other!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online