Heck Yea, I got out of Bath-Time!!!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
:jumping: Yep, been whining all day that tomorrow was Vegas's Bath time and I don't feel so good. Look what a little whining will get you!! [MENTION=770]Bella'sMom[/MENTION]!!! My back feels fine and Vegas is smelling like a new man!!

Joe offered to bathe him if I did his face, well OF COURSE, I prefer to do his face anyway, because ONLY I do it right!!!

Bath025-1.jpg
f220/KellyMarino/Vegas/Bath020-1.jpg[/IMG]
Bath022-1.jpg

Bath031-1.jpg

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
HHhhmm, I don't know why it says photobucket has been deleted, I posted more pics, Oh well, the first is Joe washing him and the second is me doing his face, all worked out well and Vegas is snoozing.

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Lucky you. Bella and Sophie are done, Abby is next, but I took a break. I used medicated shamposs and Bella is itching even more. What in the World?

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
HHhhmm, I don't know why it says photobucket has been deleted, I posted more pics, Oh well, the first is Joe washing him and the second is me doing his face, all worked out well and Vegas is snoozing.
I think they delete all nekked possibly "dirty" pictures.... Just sayin'........:evil:

Last edited:
OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] trust me, the ONLY thing that was naked is Vegas and he prefers that!! But I am sure Joe is expecting a "treat" for bathing him for me. :lmao: MMmmm you read my first post today in the breakroom, NOT gonna happen!! [MENTION=770]Bella'sMom[/MENTION], Vegas always itches after his medicated bath, I don't think it is as much itching as he hates a bath but will tolerate one, and being wet on his face.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Orion hasn't had a bath since BEFORE she got attacked. So, she was a stinky girl. Yesterday was my first day of vacation...so I brought her into the shower with me. Washed her up with baby shampoo then tossed her out with a towel. Once I was done, I turned the dryer on her. I should have waited 1 more day. Today it rained..I could have done the outdoor bath. :yes:

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] what in the world do u do to get Joe to bathe Vegas for you? Cause apparently I'm not doin some thing right over here :/ we do baths on Sunday's!

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
I'm guessing your whine works because you've only been married 2 years. My husband would rather have stinky dogs than give them baths! He does usually brush them though!

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
I'm guessing your whine works because you've only been married 2 years. My husband would rather have stinky dogs than give them baths! He does usually brush them though!

Heck mine won't even hardly ever brush them!! Grrrrrr

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.