Do you think your bully can make him/her self poo??

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I bought Vegas some raspberries yesterday and froze them. He LOVES them!! I give him only 3 for a treat. What I noticed is yesterday he :poo: 4x, not runny or loose, normal rock solid :poo:, after each :poo: he will be on a dead run to the fridge and sit wanting his raspberries. He ONLY gets a treat when he :poo: not a pee.

He Normally goes twice a day, today we are already at 3 :poo: and again runs straight to the fridge. He only goes a couple little rocks and is on a dead run dragging me back inside so he can get to the fridge.

Do you think he is or can do this on purpose?? Nothing is wrong or unusual except for the fact he knows he has a new treat in the freezer.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:poo: is a trick then! Bruce needs to change the daily poll! :rofl:

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION] and [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION], but he actually GOES!! he is not tricking me. It is a normal amount that he always goes and the same consistancy. I don't think the fruit is making him go any more. I think he is pinching it off to save some for later so he can get extra treats. Do you think they really can do this????

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
[MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION] and [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION], but he actually GOES!! he is not tricking me. It is a normal amount that he always goes and the same consistancy. I don't think the fruit is making him go any more. I think he is pinching it off to save some for later so he can get extra treats. Do you think they really can do this????
Does he :fart: first! :laugh:......:pics:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
That's too funny, that would be a great trick. Poop on demand. :p

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
The more you write about Vegas, the more I think he and Truman are related somehow. Truman does something very similar to get peanut butter. I unscrew that lid and it's like he can poop on demand.

deegary

Jul 8, 2011
southport
Bulldog(s) Names
walter
I think Vagas is playing games with mummy...... but u cant help but love him for if.... just get more fruit lol

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
That is too funny. I would not ask why. I'd just load the freezer with more berries and count my blessings. BTW give him extra smoochies from me because I think he's a complete dollbaby for doing such a cute thing as that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.