going for a pee pee

deegary

Jul 8, 2011
southport
Bulldog(s) Names
walter
my walter is 10 months old. and when he has a pee pee he still squats down, what age to thay start to cock there leg up, or will he always be lazy and sit.:bully:

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
The simple answer is ... some do and some just don`t. lol. Ithink Stig started lifting his leg around that age, but only when theres a tree, a bush, or a rock around. But if theres only grass, he`ll still squat.

Dayna524

Sep 4, 2011
South Bend,IN
Bulldog(s) Names
Gucci
Gucci started at 4 mos. I think it's because he watches my 93 pound American bulldog do it. He sometimes goes too far and tips over. I got such A kick out of it at first I took a video. Then thought that was strange haha

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
Moe started around 6 months, but he still squats sometimes... Depends if there's an object to lift on

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
I'm 3 for 3 with males squatting. All of mine always have and always did squat to tinkle.

OP
deegary

deegary

Jul 8, 2011
southport
Bulldog(s) Names
walter
lol you just might be right... but it surprises me how those little legs how that large body in the first place:laugh:

OP
deegary

deegary

Jul 8, 2011
southport
Bulldog(s) Names
walter
well that does it iam out tomorrow filling the garden will rocks and bushes... could do with a garden revamp lol

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Vegas is 2 1/2 and has never, ever peed like a boy that he is, I think that has something to do when we are out and he squats like a girl and I hear "Ohhh how old is SHE?" :ROFL:

OP
deegary

deegary

Jul 8, 2011
southport
Bulldog(s) Names
walter
oh poor Vagas.... the thing with Walter is when ever we take him out he never pees outside and only poos when we go on the beach. so when hes in our garden he goes on the grass never pees up my flower pots......i might have to run out and cock his leg up for him :lmao:

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
my boys are almost 9 months and they have never tried to lift their legs!

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
My boys didn't lift their legs till well over two years of age. Wilson barely lifts it off the ground but so far has not peed his foot yet. BabyGirl is still a lady and squats daintily.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
deegary

deegary

Jul 8, 2011
southport
Bulldog(s) Names
walter
in that case... walters got a while to go , he might just do it one day, and i will die in shock, hes so lazy my little lad

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
come to think of it, stigs only started lifting his leg after he started going to daycare. maybe its a learned behaviour?

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.