going for a pee pee

OP
deegary

deegary

Jul 8, 2011
southport
Bulldog(s) Names
walter
took Walter to a fun day out today at our local R.s.P.C.A. lots of dogs all breeds to sniff around and play with... and watch pee... did nothing not a dribble... made a beline for the icecream cart, lovely day out everbody wanted use to put him in for the pretty pup compt....but walter said no he did not want to steel the lime light away from other dog and i can just say how lovely you stiggy is:yes:

Last edited:

Jack Daniels

Community Veteran
Sep 1, 2011
Miami Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack Daniels
Jack is now 9 months old and still squats......

Heck, he could stand on his head and pee.... as long as he doesnt pee inside the house I'm happy ...:sarcastic:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Think of it a a mood thing.... do I or don't I. Nitschke is 7 years old and basically, 'to left or not to lift' that is the question when going pee

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
took Walter to a fun day out today at our local R.s.P.C.A. lots of dogs all breeds to sniff around and play with... and watch pee... did nothing not a dribble... made a beline for the icecream cart, lovely day out everbody wanted use to put him in for the pretty pup compt....but walter said no he did not want to steel the lime light away from other dog and i can just say how lovely you stiggy is:yes:

Stig says thanks ... he got it from his dad's side. :ROFL:

Walter looks dashing in your avatar pic too.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.