People are so mean!

SunDog

Mar 26, 2011
California
Bulldog(s) Names
Lupe (or Lulu)
Nice response! You are a far better woman than I would be in that situation. Vegas is a lucky dog, and I imagine you feel blessed to have him in your life.

Jack Daniels

Community Veteran
Sep 1, 2011
Miami Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack Daniels
Last week I was walking Jack. On the way back home, I let his leash loose and so he continues walking next to me. I know its not a smart thing to do but I do this only a couple of houses away and its inside a community so there is no mayor traffic.
Anyways, having him walk next to me makes me feel good.. Its like saying "Hey world, look at my bully and how much he loves me" :D

But I digress,

as I'm walking back home an elderly women was walking close by. She was smiling and looking at Jack so I guess Jack made eye contact with her and he walked up to her ankles to smell and Lick her ( i guess )
The woman all of a sudden became upset and looked at me as If I had called a vicious animal to attack her :laugh:

Made me think , How can anyone not be a Dog person..? If you can't love the innocence of dog much less a PUPPY , what type of a heart do you have for mankind.

No wonder our world is going to :poo:

Last edited:

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
People amaze me at times with their meanness. What drives someone to post a comment like that. Wow!!! IAnd if hates bullies/ dogs that much what's he doing searching them, I'm assuming he had to search bullies and/or seizures to find your page?? What a mean-spirited person!! Oh and you did not stoop to his level, you sold up to him. Now I would like to assist [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] :D.

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
This situation had my blood boiling!!! You handled it really well!!!

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
BTW I searched his name on fb just for s&g's ... he's a 40 year old ugly man who's profile pic is one he is taking with a cellphone camera. LOSER

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
BTW I searched his name on fb just for s&g's ... he's a 40 year old ugly man who's profile pic is one he is taking with a cellphone camera. LOSER

Seeing that he is using social media (utube), points that he is probably the FB Allen, the only one listed, plus there is only one other Allen listed in the White Pages. The FB Allen is listed in Texas, but the White Pages is listed in Arkansas, but I found the connection, they are the same person... little doubt that he's your guy. Want more dirt on him? OK

-He's a listed sex offender (1996)

-Just obtained a marriage license a few days ago... Congrats Allison Ruth Parlau, sounds like you found a real winner

-Also uses the alias "911legion" in other media sites

-His father moved to Olympia Wa back in 1981 and lived there for some time... which means Allen may have lived there as a teen as well. Any chance he knows you?

-Also known as "Fred", which could be his real first name, but more likely his middle name, named after his father.

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Wow [MENTION=410]Telly03[/MENTION]

Oh how I would LOVE to spill that on his youtube. Ugh! What a jerk. I wonder what kind of information comes up on me? I did get my first ticket EVER by the gaming department. Yup, I got caught fishing for salmon with a barbed hook. :eek:

No. I'm pretty sure I don't know him. Either way..he's just an idiot. A perverted idiot at that.

Last edited:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Seeing that he is using social media (utube), points that he is probably the FB Allen, the only one listed, plus there is only one other Allen listed in the White Pages. The FB Allen is listed in Texas, but the White Pages is listed in Arkansas, but I found the connection, they are the same person... little doubt that he's your guy. Want more dirt on him? OK-He's a listed sex offender (1996)-Just obtained a marriage license a few days ago... Congrats Allison Ruth Parlau, sounds like you found a real winner-Also uses the alias "911legion" in other media sites-His father moved to Olympia Wa back in 1981 and lived there for some time... which means Allen may have lived there as a teen as well. Any chance he knows you?-Also known as "Fred", which could be his real first name, but more likely his middle name, named after his father.
AWESOME! ....simply. AWESOME!

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
Wow [MENTION=410]Telly03[/MENTION]

Oh how I would LOVE to spill that on facebook. Ugh! What a jerk. I wonder what kind of information comes up on me? I did get my first ticket EVER by the gaming department. Yup, I got caught fishing for salmon with a barbed hook. :eek:

I couldn't find much on you Cheryl, beside those risque pictures you sent Mark while you were dating :p

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Yeah..........actually, I leaked those. You know how much people pay for stuff like that? I'm no Paris Hilton, but I got about 20.00 for them.

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
[MENTION=410]Telly03[/MENTION] wow if someone ever really irks me I know who to come to!

goobers mom

Mar 5, 2011
Springfield, Missouri, United States
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Goober, (R.I.P), Carlie(R.I.P.) , Chaps, Glory B, Blis, Kimber, April, and Brenna (RIP) Wendi, Joy,
Way to go You tell the Idiot!!! We all love and support Vegas on here, he has more personality than that guy wishes daily for. Give Vegas a hug from us.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.