Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I'm checking my email this morning and I read a comment that someone left on Vegas's video of his seizure. This is what the email said.

allenmiraval has made a comment on Bulldog seizure:
thats a butt ugly dog. just put it to sleep. its about worthless.

So, nobody says that to me and gets away with it. So, I stooped down to his level and responded on his page with this.

"And you are a sorry excuse for a human. I bet you just had to say that because you live a miserable life and you love to make other people hurt. The fact that I responded to you will probably make your day. You know...they have meds for idiots like you. Hmmm. I wonder if you will even leave this comment up. You will probably delete it because you like to hide behind an anonymous screen name. You poor uneducated person. Hopefully you don't have any kids. Heck, you sound about 14, so I would say no. Yep, looking at your activity level....you are an immature boy who j**ks off to cartoons."

Then I deleted his comment and blocked him. I just don't get why people have to go out of their way to try and hurt somebody. (almost sounds like what I just did, but it was out of anger...not to hurt him) This is the seizure video that has this as a description...so I can see why he did it.

First off, if you're gonna leave a nasty comment, don't. Vegas is loved by us and is the center of our world. We chose him and we love him more than any of you could imagine. He has epilepsy, and as some may know, it takes awhile to get the right medication and dosage that works for him. We have a Neurologist and an 24 hour ER nearby. Vegas gets monthly bloodwork and takes medicine daily. Despite all that, he still has breakthru seizures. My thoughts in posting this is to help other people realize what may be going on with their pet. Vegas does not have a brain tumor. Primary Epilepsy only. This is to educate, not critique. For more information on bulldog epilepsy or head tremors join our forum at English Bulldog News Forums ~ - English Bulldog News Forums ~

Last edited:

Jack Daniels

Community Veteran
Sep 1, 2011
Miami Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack Daniels
YOU DID GOOD....
UNFORTUNATELY, IT TAKES ALL KINDS TO MAKE OUR WORLD..

IF ONLY EVERYONE WOULD BE A DOG PERSON, IMAGINE WHAT A WONDERFUL WORLD THIS WOULD BE.....

DAMN, THAT SOUNDS LIKE LYRICS TO A TOP 100 ! :laugh: I

BETTER COPYRIGHT THIS STUFF...!

VoicesInMyHead

Jul 15, 2011
Phx, Az
Bulldog(s) Names
Arwen Undomiel
Well, I'd say you where MUCH more kindhearted in your response than I would have been!

Go Vegas!!!! :hug:

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Your response was spot on! I don't think you stooped down to his level at all. The a$$ hole has a lot of issues and insecurities in his life...but that's something he's got to deal with.

I used to work in a "Seizure Clinic" (for humans), and i've seen first hand the struggles the patients went thru, and also the triumphs when they were seizure free. Vegas is a fortunate fellow to have such a loving home and i know he's been a huge blessing in your life too. Plus, he's such a dang cute angel!

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
That guy just wanted attention. You can tell he's a miserable guy living a miserable life.

Vegas is a superstar here, everyone knows it. :)

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Yep well said is right. I think you nailed it exactly. He is obviously lacking where we animal lovers arent.

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
I don't understand people going out of their way to try and hurt other people, especially people they don't even know... it's pretty sad. Just understand that there are people like this, and it is not personal... it's their issue, not yours. I did enjoy reading your response though :up:

Sandy

Aug 28, 2010
Virginia Beach, Va.
Bulldog(s) Names
Harper Jiggs
What a jerk! Negative people can drain so much from us emotionally. He must have a sad life to try to hurt other people by those ugly comments. That is why I love dogs - especially bullies- they love everyone:luv: We love you Vegas!

Attachments

• Dog T-Shirt MockUp_Front.jpg
    Dog T-Shirt MockUp_Front.jpg
    652.6 KB · Views: 140

deegary

Jul 8, 2011
southport
Bulldog(s) Names
walter
Hes a very sad man, and i could not of helped but give him a mouth full, but you did good to block.:cursing:

Attachments

• Dog T-Shirt MockUp_Front.jpg
    Dog T-Shirt MockUp_Front.jpg
    652.6 KB · Views: 103

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Well..speaking as Vegas' fairy godmother...give me that creeps info and I'll put my "Magic Wand"... Somewhere Special!!...:cursing: .....:bitchslap: .............:starwars: .......... :girlfight:

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Grrrrr, you did a good job in your response. One thing I hate about the internet is how people appear to be much more vicious when hiding behind anonymity. What a horrible excuse for a human being. I think compassion is one of the most important qualities one can have and it is disheartening to see those without it. That's is why I love EBN so much...so many loving and caring people all in one place! We :heart: Vegas in our household and all the other bullies on EBN! Frank's brothers and sisters from other mothers! :)

Last edited:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Ah, freakin ay I hate people!!! You go girl.... you said it soooo much nicer than I would have, heck I may have been trying to find the loser just to give them a nice hardy 'Gibbs slap'.

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
People are such idiots when they're hiding behind a computer screen.

I assume this was on YouTube? I had a few super random videos up there of a baseball game, me playing hockey, and few other things and go so many weird or nasty comments, I just disabled the commenting.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online