What I love about Cutty...

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
I know we have had the thread in the past what we love about our ebs but I think it needs revisiting. I absolutely LOVE sleeping with Cutty. He is a wrestless sleeper and moves alllllll over the place trying to be in the perfect spot. My fav is when he wakes me up pawing at the covers next to me to get under. He goes down towards the bottom of the bed all snuggled up under the covers but then gets too hot and all of a sudden I awake to loud snoring. He is laying right beside me with his head right there waiting for me to lift the sheets so he can be warm and have fresh air. I LOVE when he lays with me like this, so cute!!!!!!!

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
What I love about Cutty are his pictures and vids. Now where are they? lol. j/p.

Stig's a restless sleeper too. He's most comfortable at our feet where he can lay sideways and stretch his arms out, but he'd wake up about twice a night to lay his head (and elbows! :cursing:) on my ribs or tummy. Just me, not the bf. :).

Another thing that he recently started doing is kissing me back when I give him a peck on the forehead and such, even when he's busy playing with a toy. So glad he's turned out to be such a lovable guy. :luv:

OP
cali~jenn

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
I will work on getting something new up soon, it has been wayyy too long I know. I am the best at demanding the pics and the worst at sharing my own arent I?!?! :hahaha:

OP
cali~jenn

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
What I love about Cutty are his pictures and vids. Now where are they? lol. j/p.

Stig's a restless sleeper too. He's most comfortable at our feet where he can lay sideways and stretch his arms out, but he'd wake up about twice a night to lay his head (and elbows! :cursing:) on my ribs or tummy. Just me, not the bf. :).

Oh yes it is just me too, somehow hubby gets 2/3 of the bed and me and the boys get the rest. Well... let me rethink that...... Cutty and Mugsy get at least 1/4 so I get whats left. haha

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Cutty and VegasR have the same habits while sleeping. Except, when Vegas gets hot he will sit up and flop backwards......uncovering both my husband and I. One time he was sleeping under the covers at the foot of the bed. He sat up and flopped backwards and actually sent himself off the bed. He burrito wrapped himself with the covers and sent himself off the edge of the bed. If you can image waking up all of a sudden. Almost like when someone takes a table cloth and yanks it off the table.
I also love the way Vegas demands to be snuggled or thinks that you need a snuggle. A very dear friend of mine just passed away. I had to pass the news onto some of my co-workers. I'm very emotional, and when one of my friends called me on the phone, I started to cry. Vegas immediately climbed on the couch and used his weight to push me over. He then proceeded to climb behind me, throw his paw around my neck and put his head over my ear. All this while I was still on the phone.

Orion? I love this little girl. I just love how adventurous she is. She does alot of things Vegas is unable to do. She likes to climb, jump, balance. I love how she paws at me when she wants a snuggle (the snuggle only lasts for 10 seconds) She is just a smart little girl. I love how she will carry on a conversation with you... The people who own the GS that attacked O brought over some All-Natural cookie yums that she loves. I gave her one that first day. She cried, pawed, barked and cocked her head at me for over 30 minutes. I tried everything. I had no idea what she was trying to say. I finally figured it out when she sat looking up at the cookie box.

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Hubby and I love Frank for all the joy he has brought into our lives. There is nothing like coming home after a completely stressful day to a wiggly butt with a little corkscrew tail. We love how after he poos, he gets all excited and runs giant circles around the yard with his butt tucked under him. We love how when he is resting his head on one of us when sleeping, he tries to "dig" his chin in. This thread is good because the other day, he completely destroyed my phone and peed in our new house....it is good to think about all the ways we completely love our babies!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
What is not to love.

Nitshcke is my wrinkly cuddle bug, he has to be touching you in some way, chin on arm, head, lap, foot.. where ever he can. I totally love how he 'talks' to us... makes a very strange sound almost like a 'Gremlin', he let's me know 'hye mom, it is 8:30pm and time for my treat'. He sits by the pantry door right aound 8:30.. and waits for me to open it. If i am late, he starts talking.

Banks, is a lot like Orion. Not much for cuddling, but boy does she LOVE to play and play hard. She has the cutest face in the whole world (MHO) and is so, so soft... almost feels like velor (remember that from the '80's). She also loves children and can barly control herself when she sees one --- tail, butt ah heck, her whole body just wiggles from tip of her ears to her toes.

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
What I love most about Samson is how sensitive he is to my emotions. If I am sad he will be real attentive and VERY gentle, he has literally licked tears from my face. Then when I am happy he is happy. He truly lives up to that "man's best friend" title :)

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
I love that Chunk has so much personality ... he knows when we are teasing, ignoring, playing or whatever else! He responds differently to how we handle him! My fav is his kisses in the morning. He wakes me with a low, quiet growl ... when I put my hand over the side of the bed and pet him, he kisses my hand and then when I put my face down he kisses my face! Love it! He now kisses me when I make kissy noises at him too. :heart: Don't know what I'd do without my little lovebug! He makes every day happy!

[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] - That story about Vegas is just the sweetest thing ever. And I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. :(

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online