A bit paranoid today.....

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
hahaha amazing! you should have been like sure come back to the bar tomorrow. They show up with a stuffed animal bulldog and be like here ya go! now be back in 3 hrs and make sure you feed him! just out crazy her

OMG!!!That was a gut-buster!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
She said "I have an idea!!!! How about once a week while you are at work I come and get Vegas and keep him for the day??!!!! Again I had just met her. I just kind of laughed it off, but she was persistant. She kept going on about how she would take such good care of him, walk him, etc....to the point I was becoming VERY uncomfortable. She wrote down her phone number and address and ask me for mine. I told her I was NOT comfortable giving out my information.

By this time because she was becoming so annoying and pleased with her idea, I started thinking "Is she going to steal him?" I thanked her, but told her he was very OK with the situation we are in. OK so you think it would be over right?

No this (late 50's) lady stands up and puts her hands together like she is praying and starts loudly saying "PA-LEESE can I get him one day a week, I won't charge you" over and over. I told her she needed to sit down and be quiet or I could not serve her any longer. She ask for her bill, paid me and yelled to me as she left "You have my number, I DO expect a call next week!!" YIKES PSYCHO!!!!!

I DO NOT think I was being paranoid, but damn she was a nut!! I get all the nut jobs being a bartender. I hope to never see her again!!
I don't know, that's a bit out of the box, I'd be very paranoid if it was me. Not knowing her and her going to that extent is odd....... YIKES is right!!!!! Just keep an eye out. I'm always lean on the over cautious side. Now if she comes in again and says, how come you didn't call me and gets persistent I'd really be concerned. Do you happen to know what type of car she drives?

Terry

Jan 16, 2011
Central Valley, California
Bulldog(s) Names
Bubbles
Having worked inpatient psych. as an RN before, I have to add my two cents. Many people with mental illness drink in an attempt to control symptoms. Stay away from that lady, follow your instincts.

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
geez Kelly, you didn't have to call me out in public like that. And I am not in my 50's, thank you! I only wanted Vegas to for one day a week so he could play with Oliver and Sebastian. Now, you've ruined my whole plan to move to Bradenton and move in right next door so I can creep on you some more :ROFL::detective::whistle:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
hahaha amazing! you should have been like sure come back to the bar tomorrow. They show up with a stuffed animal bulldog and be like here ya go! now be back in 3 hrs and make sure you feed him! just out crazy her

OOOoo.................I like the way you think!!!

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Kelly....I think you blew it. She probably has already followed you home. Now...you don't have to worry about calling her cause she now knows where you live. In fact, I bet she shows up at your place for her date with Vegas. I'd follow you home.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
This may be the weirdest thing I have heard in a while ... I mean .. Who just asks that ? I know what you mean I also own a bar and get some creepers lol ... No ones ever asked me for my dog .. But this one teacher did ask me for a picture for her desk lmao !! She has been coming in for 15 years tho with a whole group of teachers haha .should of just told her Vegas eats crazy old ladies for breakfast so it's not a good idea .
Sooooooo.....Tell Me Mike...:hmm:... What Age Makes An OLD Lady??.... :evil:

Last edited:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Kelly....I think you blew it. She probably has already followed you home. Now...you don't have to worry about calling her cause she now knows where you live. In fact, I bet she shows up at your place for her date with Vegas. I'd follow you home.
Yup...I bet she's going to assume your identity..who do you think will notice first?? Joe or Vegas?? :starwars:

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
WOW. I would get her car info next time she does come in for the heck of it. This is kinda creepy, or real creepy I would think. WOW. That really is someone not in their right mind. Hey can I come pick up your kid for the day? I will just play with them at the park and walk them around and stuff, no charge?!?!! Ummm.......... CRAZY!

ScuttleGirl

Sep 15, 2011
Jacksonville, FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Scuttle
Bulldogs are in such high demand I would not trust a stranger with my dog. Just where I live alone it's not uncommon to hear about Bullies getting stolen. SCARY!!!

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
Wow. Just WOW! That's amazing.

[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION], [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] and [MENTION=410]Telly03[/MENTION] YOU GUYS CRACK ME UP!!! :ROFL:

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
I vote "nutcase".

Something similar happened to me a long time ago, with my bullie Mable at an off-leash dog park. A guy there - with his dog; a Shitzu mix, I believe - started talking to me about Mable, asking lots of questions....you know, how people do. Mable liked to chase sticks so he was throwing a stick for her. He was playing with her and both he and the dog appeared to be having the time of their lives. Within a short period of time, it FELT to me like he was trying to actually TAKE Mable. He, Mable and the stick appeared to be moving further and further away from me (I kept following like white on rice) and he was all but ignoring his own dog at the end. I got so creeped out, I said, "Gotta go" to the dude, quickly put Mable's leash on her and we abruptly left. Paranoid? No way. Listening to one's intuition can never be 100% wrong. Especially about one's precious furkids!

Last edited:

Most Reactions