A bit paranoid today.....

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
OK, so remember this is Kelly telling the story so it is going to be a long one..sit back and relax or click off this thread :lol:

So today sitting at my bar was a lady I have never met. She is reading a book and ordered a drink, I just happen to look at her bookmark and it had a bully on it. I told her I had one.... then it was on.....she went on and on and on how she has wanted one her whole life but lives in a condo on the 7th floor and it would not be fair to a bully.

Ok, so of course I get my phone out and go about showing her the hundreds of pictures of Vegas, and she gushed over each one of them. (Proud mama) BUT this is where I think it gets weird.

She said "I have an idea!!!! How about once a week while you are at work I come and get Vegas and keep him for the day??!!!! Again I had just met her. I just kind of laughed it off, but she was persistant. She kept going on about how she would take such good care of him, walk him, etc....to the point I was becoming VERY uncomfortable. She wrote down her phone number and address and ask me for mine. I told her I was NOT comfortable giving out my information.

By this time because she was becoming so annoying and pleased with her idea, I started thinking "Is she going to steal him?" I thanked her, but told her he was very OK with the situation we are in. OK so you think it would be over right?

No this (late 50's) lady stands up and puts her hands together like she is praying and starts loudly saying "PA-LEESE can I get him one day a week, I won't charge you" over and over. I told her she needed to sit down and be quiet or I could not serve her any longer. She ask for her bill, paid me and yelled to me as she left "You have my number, I DO expect a call next week!!" YIKES PSYCHO!!!!!

I DO NOT think I was being paranoid, but damn she was a nut!! I get all the nut jobs being a bartender. I hope to never see her again!!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:bitchslap:.........that woman is a s.c.a.r.y lady! :eek:......... Good instincts!...Now...lay off the "late 50s" stuff..I bet she's been a freak FOREVER!!!!.............:rofl:........:rofl:..........:rofl:............:rofl:.............:laugh:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
HOLY COW.... nothing paranoid about that crap!!!! Run the other way and hope to GOD she does not return to your establishment!

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
That was so weird. My experience was the opposite. I went to jury duty Monday and as usual everyone there is bored but quiet. Lady next to me was so quiet for the first hour of sitting. Suddenly she said "I'm surprised they want me for jury duty, I've been charged with fraud." I blinked and she told me the whole story. Don't know how I changed the theme but somehow I'm talking about my bully babies and she's giving me the side glance like "I don't like pets" face. I guess not everyone understands loving animals like we do. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION], I was just explaining she was not a 12 year old, LOL!! and by her actions today I do believe this behavior did not just start today!! [MENTION=2894]Christine Welsh[/MENTION], I will crap my pants if she comes in next week mad at me for not calling her!! WEIRDO!! [MENTION=1760]Fontanafox[/MENTION], what says on my forehead that I want to know your whole life story and you have freckles on your A*S?? Yet being a bartender for 17 years I have heard it all! Nothing surprises me any more.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION], I was just explaining she was not a 12 year old, LOL!! and by her actions today I do believe this behavior did not just start today!! [MENTION=2894]Christine Welsh[/MENTION], I will crap my pants if she comes in next week mad at me for not calling her!! WEIRDO!! [MENTION=1760]Fontanafox[/MENTION], what says on my forehead that I want to know your whole life story and you have freckles on your A*S?? Yet being a bartender for 17 years I have heard it all! Nothing surprises me any more.
:lmao:

LoveMyBullyBoy

Sep 12, 2011
Georgia
Bulldog(s) Names
Gravy
You bet she'll be back... crazy people don't just go away. It's an unfortunate side effect of being crazy... the inability to hear the word "NO"! If/when she shows back up, act like you've never seen her before & have no idea what she's talking about. Apologize & tell her you don't have an English Bulldog, she must have you confused with someone else. That's just what I'd do... I love to mess with weirdos!

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
You bet she'll be back... crazy people don't just go away. It's an unfortunate side effect of being crazy... the inability to hear the word "NO"! If/when she shows back up, act like you've never seen her before & have no idea what she's talking about. Apologize & tell her you don't have an English Bulldog, she must have you confused with someone else. That's just what I'd do... I love to mess with weirdos!

OMG!!!! That is a PERFECT plan, and I know me and I know I can pull it off!! LMAO!!!!! Thanks for the GREAT idea!!! I once did this for real, with a guy that I went out with from a different state and did not like, never thought I would see him again and low and behold I ran into him and he said "Kelly?" I knew who he was and I said "Um NO, you must have me confused with someone else" and he walked away. Oh I am:evil:

mbuxx

Mar 26, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
This may be the weirdest thing I have heard in a while ... I mean .. Who just asks that ? I know what you mean I also own a bar and get some creepers lol ... No ones ever asked me for my dog .. But this one teacher did ask me for a picture for her desk lmao !! She has been coming in for 15 years tho with a whole group of teachers haha .should of just told her Vegas eats crazy old ladies for breakfast so it's not a good idea .

kayrahbear

Sep 8, 2011
Nashville,TN
Bulldog(s) Names
Roscoe
Eeek! That takes the crazy lady award. Being a bartender I bet you hear all sorts of crazy things. I once took Roscoe to a local football game and the girl next to me gushed over him for a while and then she jumped right into telling me all about her HERPES problem. Of course I'm not dissing on anyone with medical problems but this lady was sharing WAY too much information with me and I didn't know her from Eve! :lmao:

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
she is different and I would be freaked out, but is it weird that I think the funniest part of the whole story is the first sentence!!!!!!!!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:crazy: hope you didn't tell her about EBN.

buffalobabie

Apr 11, 2011
Toronto, Ontario
Bulldog(s) Names
Gregory
hahaha amazing! you should have been like sure come back to the bar tomorrow. They show up with a stuffed animal bulldog and be like here ya go! now be back in 3 hrs and make sure you feed him! just out crazy her

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.