One of my biggest fears concerning Vegas happened this morning.......

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
He seems unaffected...............

deegary

Jul 8, 2011
southport
Bulldog(s) Names
walter
looks like everbody has given you the solutions hun, or.......... you could let Vagas have all the bed to himself glad he appears ok

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
Maybe it is even possible to just put a 2x4 piece of wood, apply wood glue and screw it into the inside of the bedframe... basically making the frame thicker so it fits snug into the mattress.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Wow that made my heart race a little bit when I read your first post!! I am so glad he is OK, and by the video he seems to be walking OK. I think the foam idea used for couches and chairs is an excellent idea!! I would not care what it looked like if it was to save him from doing this again. No one even goes into our bedroom but Joe and I, well and of course VegasB.

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
I'm so proud we have such smart and caring EBN members. Hugs and kisses to you all!

4086e83b-7974-6a78.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

mbuxx

Mar 26, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Maybe it is even possible to just put a 2x4 piece of wood, apply wood glue and screw it into the inside of the bedframe... basically making the frame thicker so it fits snug into the mattress.

I was thinking something along the lines of this ... Not to bash the other Idea , but would the foam be tight enough for a bullies weight to step on it without just popping the foam through ? If your worried About seeing the 2x4 get a nice big bed skirt ;)

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
You could even cover the foam with cotton sheeting with stick on Velcro to make it look decent and protect the foam. (sort of like having baby crib bumper pads stuck inside the cracks) Cut a sheet or some cotton fabric a bit larger than the foam. Fold the fabric over the foam like wrapping a package, hold seams together with the Velcro.

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
I was thinking possibly 2x4's also around the base of the frame and then the foam on top of it. You would most likely just need to do corners right? I am so glad he is okay I am sure you were worried.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online