Vets are looming

deegary

Jul 8, 2011
southport
Bulldog(s) Names
walter
My 10 month old walter is the best dog in the world, so good with my grandaughters, never chewed anything in the house, so loveing and happy, he is very healthy,never been ill, lets me wash his face everday and brush his coat, the best dog ever....but in 2 months time he will have to visit the vets to have a x-ray and maybe a operation, because he appears to have no testicals.... oh my poor baby.....he has the sack for them but nothing in it.... we have to wait till he is 12 months old before we will beable to tell... but by the looks of things there is nothing..... iam so worried for him.... we never wanted to breed from him, or to show him, but the thought of a operation just upsets me.
:nope::begging:

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Oh I TOTALLY understand. My Samson has 3 surgeries and I was a wreck each time. He had orthopedic surgery for a broken leg at 6 months, neutured at 1.5 years old and had to have surgery to remove a toy he swallowed at 4 years old. No it's not fun and yes it's totally normal to be worried sick but as long as you find yourself a good vet, experienced with bullys everything will be just fine. Still very sorry to hear though, poor Walter!

OP
deegary

deegary

Jul 8, 2011
southport
Bulldog(s) Names
walter
thank you for understanding, we have a good vet for him, but is doesnt help my tummy turning over with the though, your little one has been had some tough times, but i guess hes all right now? the saying under the picture of your dog, is very true lol thanks again Denize

Sarah

Jun 7, 2011
CT
Bulldog(s) Names
Brooklyn and Franklin
I literally just got home with my baby Brooklyn from the vets. She was spayed and microchiped. I was sooo worried, but everything went well and I know that it was what was best for her in the long run.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Ohh..I feel your pain too! Poor baby! If it helps ease your mind at all...we've had a male dog..non bully..have this problem in the past. He also had to have surgery..which of course is more involved..is much like a female getting spayed..they go into the abdominal wall and it's very important he get this done. The risk of cancer increases dramatically for males that have this problem AND it's left untreated. Like said above..make sure you have a great bully vet and ask questions!

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
4caff1b1-23df-1afd.jpg

OP
deegary

deegary

Jul 8, 2011
southport
Bulldog(s) Names
walter
hi hun, your puppy lookes a darling, hope she recovers well, i know its for the best for walter, and iam keepin my chin up and the tissues at hand

OP
deegary

deegary

Jul 8, 2011
southport
Bulldog(s) Names
walter
thank you. i will make sure i ask lots of questions regarding the x-ray and op.... vet is very good with walter, only been for flea med and worming and normal injections up to now, time will tell

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
thank you for understanding, we have a good vet for him, but is doesnt help my tummy turning over with the though, your little one has been had some tough times, but i guess hes all right now? the saying under the picture of your dog, is very true lol thanks again Denize

Yeah, Samson's doing great now. He's a tough little guy :) No matter what anyone says I know the day of the operation will be a tough one for you but just be confident that being the great bully mom you are, you are doing whats best for Walter :)

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
aw sorry to hear bout the looming operation and i know the worry as sarah has had acl surgery. lots of hugs and keep us posted.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.