leaves off the tree in the garden

deegary

Jul 8, 2011
southport
Bulldog(s) Names
walter
is it just my bull dog walter or do all bull dogs do the same..... the leaves are falling off the trees in the garden.... i cant spend all day picking them up.... but my walter picks up every leave he gets his mouth around brings them into the kitchen, stands and lookes at me with the leave half hanging out his mouth, then expects me to chase him round the house or garden till i get it off him. iam going to be so tired out when autum is over and its not the end of summer yet, lol:D:D

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Tate does this to me all the time with his toys. Yes, it is very good exercise!
No leaves b/c i live in a "concrete jungle" condominium!

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Oh, yes...bullies...mine like leaves, dry grass, sticks and last night Gypsy had a rock. lol

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Wilson loves leaves. I have a bit of fun getting him to chase them too. He's always sniffing on the ground (sorta like a pot belly pig does, lol) and loves to chase anything that moves. We had to cut down two dead aspens on Sunday and here's a few pictures I took. He had a field day playing in the branches and getting the leaves.

9-11-112.jpg

9-11-1110.jpg

9-11-114.jpg

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:love: the pics [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] HRH never brings us presents like that. Little stinker does have favorite bones though, current favorite is her antler. I took it away from her the other day because she was gnawing chunks off the end and I wanted her to give it a rest. The next day she was rooting through her pile of bones and toys, then suddenly remembered I had taken it away, and went around to the side of the sofa where she knows I put the ones I take away.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
[MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION], thanks. I had fun taking them. I have others put I'll spare you all, lol. Wilson likes to play like a cat does. I'm going to go get him a cat toy that I can dangle in front of him. :lol: It's funny how they remember exactly where you put their favorite treats/toys isn't it? I quite giving the boys their deer antlers because they make such a gobbery/slobbery mess. They sure loved them though.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
[MENTION=2734]deegary[/MENTION] I never have your problem.. Leaf catching is below Maggie's status ... and any leaf Daddy finds he eats .....

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.