Morning

Angievelvet

May 28, 2011
california
Bulldog(s) Names
violet elizabeth
Violet wanted to say good morning everyone and we'd like to say we are happy to have our ebn family I have met some great people here ;)
ae8dd413-75c0-e04a.jpg

Sent from my HUAWEI-M860 using Tapatalk

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Awwwww! Now there's a mug to wake up to everyday! :hug:..how are you Angie? Been missing you here when I'm here! Hope all is going well getting ready for the big move!Good job on the avatar! [MENTION=1760]Fontanafox[/MENTION]...you should charge $$!!!!

OP
Angievelvet

Angievelvet

May 28, 2011
california
Bulldog(s) Names
violet elizabeth
Aww I've been busy seems the skin baby doesn't let me do anything lol we are just getting the house together. Last week we had the hitch out on the car (we are pulling 8x5) not big we are selling mist everything and taking the rest to the dumps. I'm so excited to move. We are stopping 3times to sleep lol

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
It will be an adventure! I have stories that would curl your hair about moving cross country..especially one trip..2 small..1.. infant girls..2 dogs..a screaming cocktail..all in a blazer pulling a Uhaul over Vail pass!! :eek:.. Now we laugh about it..then I cried! Enjoy every minute..this is what makes life fun!

OP
Angievelvet

Angievelvet

May 28, 2011
california
Bulldog(s) Names
violet elizabeth
It will be an adventure! I have stories that would curl your hair about moving cross country..especially one trip..2 small..1.. infant girls..2 dogs..a screaming cocktail..all in a blazer pulling a Uhaul over Vail pass!! :eek:.. Now we laugh about it..then I cried! Enjoy every minute..this is what makes life fun!

We are so excited. We are driving to winslow Arizona going to stay at a motel 6 I heard they are dog friendly then drive to elk city Oklahoma and our last night will be in Dickson Tennessee. We are going to spend the next day in Nashville and drive the rest of the way to Raleigh. Its going to be a bit crazy but fun ;)

Last edited:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Winslow Arizona..such a fine site to see..there's a girl my lord..in a flatbed ford..Slowing down to take a look at me!...:laugh:.. Eagles song..better load it in your iPod!!

OP
Angievelvet

Angievelvet

May 28, 2011
california
Bulldog(s) Names
violet elizabeth
Winslow Arizona..such a fine site to see..there's a girl my lord..in a flatbed ford..Slowing down to take a look at me!...:laugh:.. Eagles song..better load it in your iPod!!

:D I will! I love that song thanks for reminding me

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.