excited really hoping Tyson comes to live with me

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Such awesome news. Congrats, he is so lucky to have such a great mom.

goobers mom

Mar 5, 2011
Springfield, Missouri, United States
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Goober, (R.I.P), Carlie(R.I.P.) , Chaps, Glory B, Blis, Kimber, April, and Brenna (RIP) Wendi, Joy,
I am so glad that you and your family are going to be able to give him his forever home I know he will feel the love in your heart and your families he should settle in quickly.

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
i am so happy for you. Cant wait to see pics

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Congratulations! I'm sure you'll just love each other right off the bat!

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Don't worry. Everything will be fine. You will be a bulldog mama and do all those things we do...like clean wrinkles, watch him sleep, hear him snore, wonder what he's thinking, worry about his food and how much, will he let you know when he wants to go out to potty, poop texture, wonder if he's bored, wonder if he's hungry, does he like me, does he like his bed, does he like his toys, does he know what's happened and that he now has a new mommy who's gonna love him to pieces.:heart::heart::heart:

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
OMG! Was THIS thread a page-turner! I know I'm a noobie and I don't know everyone but, I gotta tell ya: I'm flippin' excited too. Dozersmama: this boy is getting a wonderful gift in a forever home with you. I don't know you - but I know this by just reading your posts.

My Bo came from rescue at - believe it or not - 10 weeks old. Never, ever happens, I know and I really believe I'm the luckiest person in the world because he's SUCH an awesome boy (he's only 10 months now). He is the EXACT OPPOSITE of my girl, Bea - which makes them a very fun pair.

I cannot imagine how the family giving Tyson up are able to do such a thing. I just had MAJOR oral surgery this Wednesday and I'd rather have that exact surgery every single day for a month than give up one of my dogs. I just cannot imagine! Aughh. The agony~! I am grateful for Tyson that they are giving his new home so much consideration and I hope tomorrow comes as quickly as possible for you!

Vic, Bo & Bea

PS: Pictures! Pictures! Pictures!

Last edited:

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA!!!!!!!!! I am so so excited for you! Congratulations to both you and Tyson. Please post tons of pictures and stories when you get him home. Whew! I have been on pins and needles waiting for you to post. WHOOP!!!

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I just found this post today. I'm so lame. So, the first thing I do is click the link. I'm instantly sad because it says "No longer available". So, my heart is heavy as I'm reading everybody's excited remarks. Then your post about being chosen. I surprised myself with my gasp of breath and tears in my eyes. Congrats. From the bottom of my heart, congrats. Since I was unable to read the info on him, please share. How old is he and what was the situation with him?

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I'm the same as [MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION]!! I only found this too but I am just SO happy for you!! More info please!! :up:

OP
dozersmama

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] His name is Tyson he is 7 He has a very loving family. They adopted him when he was 3 I just6 found that part out. Their situation has change and poor Tyson is home 12 to 14 hours a day alone. They said that they don't foresee a change in their situation for at least 4 years. They have tried several things including a pet sitter to help him ,but he is still not happy. They don't want him to spend the years he has left lonely. He is a good boy and already neutered. He does have one cataract but as of yet it does not require surgery. I feel badly for him since this will make at least his 3rd home he has had.

OP
dozersmama

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
tyson.jpg

Most Reactions

Members online