excited really hoping Tyson comes to live with me

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
I was browsing the internet for bullies in my area I saw this face and it was instant love.
http://indianapolis.ebayclassifieds.com/dogs-puppies/new-castle/great-english-bulldog-to-go-to-good-home/?ad=13728827
H
e seems like a good boy w ho looks a little like my Dozer. I Love senior dogs as much as I love puppies. They seemare so soulful. I called them and left a message and I am really hoping to hear back soon. I am trying not to get excited but this would work out well. He is already used to a home so he would be less work than a puppy. I could just love him ALL DAY LONG. Everyone please cross your fingers that this guy is still available and would be a good it in my home.:pray::pray::pray:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
WOW... all fingers and paws are crossed! best of luck... he is a cutie pie!

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
I also will be hoping for you. Hope you get a reply. I also am a fan of senior dogs. I have done puppyhood and will most likely go the rescue route when we are looking for a new family member. Good luck! He looks so sweet.

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
cool beans!!!!

very handsome too

OP
dozersmama

dozersmama

Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
They Called!!!!!! I talked with them for about 25 minutes. He has had a couple calls. We asked each other a lot of questions. He said that he is just looking for the best home for him , and that it is really hard for them to give him up, but they feel that it is only fair to him. He is going to talk with his wife about the people that have called. He is also texting me photos, And asked when I would be able to pick him up so it sounds pretty positive. Hopefully he picks us as the right family . We will see!!!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
YEE-HAH!!! That is so cool.... sending positive vibes your way!!

OP
dozersmama

dozersmama

Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
OK everyone I really hope that this happens , but there is a small part of me that feels guilty about being excited about a new bully. I know it's silly but i almost feels as if being excited this makes it seem like i don't still love/miss my Dozer. Hrmm life is always complicated.

GatorRay

Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Don't worry about being excited! Dozer would want you to have someone to love like you love him. Seriously....bullies may be possessive but I bet he is looking down from the bridge and has his paws crossed for you.

I have my paws, er, fingers crossed for you too. He would be very lucky to have you as his family!

OP
dozersmama

dozersmama

Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
He texted me and said that he will have a decision Saturday and he will let me know. It's gonna be a looooong week.

GatorRay

Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
that long??? OMG, the suspense would be killing me.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Oh don't feel guilty at all!!! I had the same feelings when I got Wilson as Orion had just passed away a few weeks earlier when we put our deposit on him. I really didn't think I could do another dog so soon when I was still grieving but it was just what I, and we, needed. I'm really hoping Tyson's meant to be yours. :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.