How big do you think Buster will get??

AMart79

Jul 18, 2011
just kind of curious, obviously there's no sure way to tell but...we've been getting questions a lot about how big we think Buster will get. At the moment he's 16 weeks. When we last took him to the vet he was 14 weeks and weighed 23 lbs. Anybody have any guesses for how big he'll get or just share your experiences. Just curious to see how big everybody's bully is now and if you know how big your guys were when they were younger :)

speechmom53

Feb 17, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubs
There was a thread on here that someone else started and I listed Tubs' weight every time we went to the vet, kind. Of like a growth chart. I will try to find it and send it your way. However, right now he is going to be 11 months on Friday and he was 61lbs the last time we went to the vet. I have also found that Tubs seems to be bigger than other bullies, but he was also the biggest one out of his litter and his daddy is a big guy!

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
Sebastian and Oliver are 8 1/2 months old and they were weighed at the end of July. Sebastian weighed 36 pounds and Oliver weighed 56 pounds.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Jake is 9 months and weighs 43 pounds..so..as you can see from just our responses...[MENTION=2808]AMart79[/MENTION].. No one really knows! That's part of the fun...when he's done..you'll know. :yes:

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
Usually, you can pretty much guess on how big your dog is going to be by looking at his parents. Other than that, it's pretty much guesswork. I got a 60-lb'er. Well, she was 60 lbs when we adopted her a month or so ago. She probably lost weight now since she's a lot more active with us.

OP
A

AMart79

Jul 18, 2011
yea i was just curious to see how others have seen they're little guys grow. He looks like he'll get pretty big but i guess i'll just have to wait and see

valleygirl214

Jun 9, 2011
Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Valentine and Dolly
Our dog is 7 months old and weighs 43lbs. Her dad is 35 pounds (he's small) and her mom is 65lbs. She's a meatball....I expect her to be about 55-65lbs.*our pup is an Olde English Bulldog and they tend to be a bit bigger...Our EB looks standard to me and weighs 48lbs...

deegary

Jul 8, 2011
southport
Bulldog(s) Names
walter
hi my Walter is 10 months old and is 60lbs he is a big fella my bulldog, but the vet said he would like to see his ribs a bit......he has very big paws and avery thick neck,just a lovely big dog more cuddly, my fella told the vet he cant see his ribs cos he has got none so dont bother feeling lol

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Wilson averages 67 lbs which he has weighed since he was 10 months old. He is now 3 yrs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
A

AMart79

Jul 18, 2011
good stuff guys! Buster finally met his first bulldog friend at the dogpark!! She was 6 months and 50 lbs already! Her owner was saying that both her parents were already 70+ and he expected her to cross 70lbs too. Pretty crazy, Buster was getting pinned down pretty good :D

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online