does anyone know????

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
Where to find any kind of baby themed bulldog crib bedding? I can only find UGA in red and white and not much inspiring fabric, I can't make anything anyway but still.

[MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION] have you seen anything like this, I know you are the resident fabric guru so to speak!!

In other news I haven't been on much because I've been sick. I have 2less than 8 weeks left, ended up with the diabetes and I am not tolerating the medication well. But hopefully it will all work out.

Bear is onery as ever. He has this hilarious pooping technique where he hikes his leg up to go and will only poop on tree stumps or trees. What a nerd.

Hope everyone else is well. I don't have the time to catch up at the moment, hopefully soon.

Angievelvet

May 28, 2011
california
Bulldog(s) Names
violet elizabeth
I don't have any fabric info just wanted to say o hope u feel better. Nothing's worse than being sick the last stretch of your pregnancy. Can't wait to see pics of ur lil one :) they grow to fast my daughter is 31 weeks heh have a good say

Sent from my HUAWEI-M860 using Tapatalk

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
I can't help you right now. But I made all of my son's crib bedding. (believe it or not,even the sheets are sooooo easy) If you can find a base pattern for like the blanket and the dust ruffle then all solids/stripes and poka dots in a complementary color, then you could decorate the walls with prints. There are some prints on Ebay that are reasonable.

If you wanted a red/black and white theme, you could go with non-patterned accessories and just choose a few Georgia pieces, the ones you can alter the "G" from.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Awesome fabric find [MENTION=770]Bella'sMom[/MENTION]!

For other bulldog fabric choices check out
hotdiggitydog.com and spoonflower.com and type in bulldog fabric in their search engine.

Last edited:

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
If you do find some let me know where please. I would love to have this.

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
Gonzaga University here in Spokane, WA is the bulldogs as well. Their colors are red/white/blue. If that helps. I had gestational diabetes with my last 2 kids (I have 5). IN my bag for the hospital I included a bag of licorace for after the birth, lol

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Spoon flower has a wonderful poka dot print, great for a little boys room.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Also..Mississippi state mascot is bulldogs...target sells 2 lines of doggie infant bedding..online too...not bulldog specific..but I'm pretty sure there are bullies on it!

LoveMyBullyBoy

Sep 12, 2011
Georgia
Bulldog(s) Names
Gravy
I wouldn't exactly call it "inspiring", but we got our sons crib bedding from The Home Team Sports. They have stores in Macon & Augusta, Ga. Not sure if you can order online or not? But GA theme baby bedding was few & far between when we were looking 5 years ago, but this was cute & already sewn, ready to go! We picked up random GA Dawg accessories from various places & the nursery turned out cute. :)View attachment 11780

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
oh my gosh 8 weeks?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??! WOW! Im sorry you arent enjoying it but soon you will forget about this misery. No help on the bedding although you have gotten plenty.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online