cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Do any of your bullies sleep with their eyes half-way open? i've noticed this w/both my boys at times, not always. I'm guessing it's "normal"!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
They're secretly watching you pretending to be asleep. :D Nope can't say any of my dogs have done that, that I've noticed that is.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Banks does... one eye half open, but Nitschke both are totally closed - he isn't concerned about anything when it comes to sleep!

kayrahbear

Sep 8, 2011
Nashville,TN
Bulldog(s) Names
Roscoe
Roscoe does, especially is he's sleeping on his back. It scared the jeebus out of me the first time I saw it. He was on his back with his tongue hanging out and his eyes half open. I thought something was wrong until I heard him snoring. :tongue:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Roscoe does, especially is he's sleeping on his back. It scared the jeebus out of me the first time I saw it. He was on his back with his tongue hanging out and his eyes half open. I thought something was wrong until I heard him snoring. :tongue:

I think that would have been very scary the first time. .... silly pups. ;)

AMart79

Jul 18, 2011
definitely something Buster is great at doing. Especially when he sleeps on his back or with his head hanging off the couch

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
sarah has never done that but one of my bostons does it. creeps me out cause sometimes the eye is moving as its half open. i hate it lol.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online