So I posted that Vegas was not having a good day.....Joe pulls a funny

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Joe and I are sitting here talking and he mentioned that this was the first time EVER that Vegas was very good and actually sat still while getting his nails dremmled, and it only took 1 girl (it usually takes 3) Then my hubby pulls a funny.....This coming from a man that really has no sense of humour!

Vegas was probably to busy concentraiting on not :poo:-ing himself, to be afraid of the dremmel......:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:, SO TRUE!! He waited until we were done so he could do it on the store floor!!!

Sometimes my hubby can pull a funny one.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Now that's funny right there. :lmao:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Okay..okay...Vegas called me and he said "MAKE THEM STOP WITH THE :poo: JOKES...WHO SAID THEIR :poo: DOESN'T STINK!!"......and Jake and I believe him.

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
Buahahahaha good one Joe... Jeff is the same way very rarely does he make a funny but when he does it's a good one!

Victor Y

Sep 19, 2010
Gatlinburg,TN
Bulldog(s) Names
Pepper. The Belle of Birming'am
Dremmeled his toetails eh?
The other day I had to give my daughters new dog his third de-wormer orally with a syringe. It took two grown men to hold down a 23 lbs,3 month old pup to administer it. Then we had to run.Lucky for me I was a bit quicker than my friend

Most Reactions

Staff online

Members online