Little worried right now

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Oh no..my sweet Guinness...I'm with Bellas mom..the lethargy would worry me more too. I have read on here about bullies who barf and then pass out..something to do with their trachea...I'm afraid I'd be lights and sirens to the emergency vet! But I've been known to panic...poor baby.:hug:

I think the pass out is from the lack of oxygen while puking. I mean we all know how hard it is to breath during those episodes. I am glad he is acting normal.

catorres8988

Jun 3, 2010
Tyler, Texas
Bulldog(s) Names
Spike & Sparkles
Awwww hope he is better. This happened to me one time w spike. He ate his dinner as he normally did we went outside to take care of business after dinner and then he started acting like he wanted to throw up but he couldn't then he just flopped over and seemed like he passed out. I took him inside he was only passed out for Maybe a minute and when he came bk he was just Laying on floor being very lethargic. He was fine after that. I took him to vet the next day and she said it could have been a seizure and we needed to keep an eye on him but it never happened again so she ruled that out. Give him lots of bully hugs and kisses from spike sparkles and me. Keep us posted.

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=32.269551,-95.308449

OP
wfd38383

wfd38383

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2010
Southeast, Ma
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Guinness
everything seems to be fine this am...slept downstairs with him last night just to make sure everything was ok and he slept in his doggie bed till 630..got up drank some water, went outside and peed. Came in the house and fed him 1/2 of what he usually eats just to make sure his stomach could keep it down. scoffed it right down and appears to be back to the old guinness. will have to wait and see. thanks for all the well wishes last night, was appreciated.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I hope he is over this ... does make me wonder if he has some kind of allergy to something though!!! :blink:

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I bet the 2 epidsodes are completely unrelated. The hair loss could be stress or mange..or something completely different. The puking could be a number of things. Eating to fast (Vegas does this all the time)

The passing out after puking....? I bet you anything it's from lack of air while :barf:. This has happened to so many of the forum babies, including O. She was working so hard at throwing up, she wasn't breathing. She passed out...fell over, with legs straight out. Once she passed out, she was back up being a pickle.

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Yeah, it seems kind of common for bullies to pass out after puking. Gypsy did it too. I am glad he is feeling better today. WHY do they always scare us?? lol

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
I am so very happy he is back to normal. Yeah!!! Now enjoy your weekend.

📰 Latest posts

Members online