Boomsboozed
Community Veteran
Sep 6, 2011
Southern California
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank (11/3/09 - 8/4/17), Max (Became Part of the Family 8/17/17
I've got an English Bully named Tank. I just recently joined this and love this website! I am hoping to meet other people and just talk bullys! Hope to make some new friends and see some other bulldogs out there. My Tank is 1 1/2 he's the love of my life! Does anyone else notice the fetish english bulldogs have for water bottles? Because Tank LOVES them! 084.jpg

OP
boomsboo

boomsboo

Boomsboozed
Community Veteran
Sep 6, 2011
Southern California
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
I am in Menifee! I posted something yesterday and couldn't seem to find it haha. I guess I'm still learning about this site!

OP
boomsboo

boomsboo

Boomsboozed
Community Veteran
Sep 6, 2011
Southern California
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Thank you! :)

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
I don't think I know where Menifee! I've sure heard of it! My husband says it's on the way to Big Bear..I said naw...I hate when he's right! :rofl: we are in Monrovia

FYI..if you ever are looking for one of your posts..click on your user name above your avatar..then one of the options will be view your posts!

Last edited:
OP
boomsboo

boomsboo

Boomsboozed
Community Veteran
Sep 6, 2011
Southern California
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Oh okay that makes perfect sense now! haha! Thank you so much!

Menifee is near Temecula (Inland Empire). Monrovia is near LA right? I'm glad to know there are other bullys out here in So Cal!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Yes..we are 18 miles east of LA..next to Pasadena!..you know I happened to be on southern cal bully rescue sight this weekend and I see they have regular bully meet ups..in different places..last week one in Pasadena...we actually have about a dozen bullies in our little neighborhood! We nicknamed ourselves "The Bully Hood"!!!

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Tank looks like such a little rascal. I love the picture too! Welcome and I hope you enjoy EBN forums.

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
yep my two rascals love water bottles. They will actually steal them out of the recycling bin to play with. Tank is gorgeous!!!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
HRH loves destroying a water bottle in no time. Her current favorite thing though is the antler she just got last weekend.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:welcome: to EBN. You must post more pix of Tank... he is so darn cute. There is a wealth of info here and if you can't find something just ask. Glad you joined us. We remove the cap and plastic right from the water bottles we give to HRH just to be sure she doesn't choke on them. She loves them too. :)

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Welcome to the site, you found the right place to talk about your bully since we all bully nuts. Vegas loves water bottles way more than I do, I can only take the noise for so long and I have to take it..it gets on my nerves. Lol

deegary

Jul 8, 2011
southport
Bulldog(s) Names
walter
hi my name is walter and i also love playin with water bottles, milk containers and leaves in the garden, iam only still a pup of 10 months old and am lookin for friends,

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online