Boomsboozed
Community Veteran
Sep 6, 2011
Southern California
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank (11/3/09 - 8/4/17), Max (Became Part of the Family 8/17/17
Hello all! I'm new to this website. So far I love it! I've got a 1 1/2 year old English bully, Tank, who is my life! Ever since my boyfriend got me him for Christmas we have become obsessed with this breed. They are honestly the best dogs in the world! We hope to meet more bully lovers and share stories and puppy pics! Thanks all have a wonderful day! 101_1634.jpg

Attachments

• boss toy 1.jpg
    boss toy 1.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 109
  • boss stance.jpg
    boss stance.jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 106

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:welcome: another Californian! Tank is a very handsome guy and we are thrilled you found us! We can't wait to get to know you and your Tank! Just jump in..you will love it here!

Last edited:

Einstein the Great

Jun 14, 2011
Fort Wayne, IN
Bulldog(s) Names
Einstein
Welcome! You'll love it here. I'm fairly new here as well. My story is similar. Didn't know much about the breed but my husband really wanted an English Bulldog. Now I can't imagine having any other dog! Tank sure is cool! Love the picture of him in the chair with his water bottle.

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Oh man! Tank is one handsome bulldog. What a great picture too! Yes I did notice the water bottle. Does he like to chew them? I know some dogs do...not mine though. They love their deer antlers instead. Well tell us Tanks story. Have you had him since a puppy? He looks great so that means you've done a great job of raising him. Well don't be shy and I hope to see more pictures of your bully baby.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome: tank is a cutie! Hope to see lots more of him!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Welcome to EBN!!! Tanks a handsome boy!! Their the best dogs ever and I wish I would have had a bully long long ago. I too love this breed!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
What a sweetheart.... I'll just bet he is a cuddle bug ;) :welcome: to EBN... glad to have both of you here. Please feel free to join right in and also post more pix of Tank. :)

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Tank is adorable. Welcome to the site, this place is just as awesome as the breed and be warned...... Very Addicting.

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
Welcome, I'm glad you found us :up: Tank looks wonderful, thanks for the pic :)

OP
boomsboo

boomsboo

Boomsboozed
Community Veteran
Sep 6, 2011
Southern California
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Hello everyone! Thanks for the kind words! Tank is very happy to hear them! Well here is Tank's story because some of you asked: My boyfriend got me him when he was a puppy in Christmas of '09. We have had him ever since. Boy is he a handful! But we love him so much. He is a very spoiled pup! He loves his water bottles. That picture is of him on his chair. He always sits on that chair when we go outside. He has the funniest personality! I can't see myself going to any other breed of dog now. Please feel free to add me as a friend. I am still learning how to use this. I posted another thread because I couldnt find this one so you might see me pop up from today haha sorry. I hope to see all of your bullys as well! I wish I knew more people that had bullys so that's why I love this site! Tank says, "Happy bully days! I'm ready for a nap!" 101_1578.jpg

Attachments

• 109.jpg
    109.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 104

Angievelvet

May 28, 2011
california
Bulldog(s) Names
violet elizabeth
I really want to give him a cuddle lol here's a pic of violet she's 5 months and omg talk about handful
4c1471f9-46d9-1e1b.jpg

Sent from my HUAWEI-M860 using Tapatalk

OP
boomsboo

boomsboo

Boomsboozed
Community Veteran
Sep 6, 2011
Southern California
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Violet is beautiful! She is only five months? She looks like the size of Tank and he's 1 1/2 haha thats crazy! I love that picture with her expression. Tank likes to sit like that too with his legs in between his arms haha.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.