Man what a PAIN !!

Victor Y

Sep 19, 2010
Gatlinburg,TN
Bulldog(s) Names
Pepper. The Belle of Birming'am
Talk about Clingy Bullys. I spent 13 hours remodeling my shop with a few more days of it to go, get home, play with Pepper for a bit and try to unwind. Oh No !!! She wants my full undivided attention and spent the last hour demanding her butt be scratched,both cheeks.So I am trying to ignore this but she sits there barking at my Bass guitars until I give in to her demands. I love her but I was not put on the earth to be some bullys personal butt scratcher. I obviously need to teach her moderation

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
Excuse me... but how could you possibly say no to that face!!! She just needs some lovin'!!!

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Didn't you read that in your bully contract? "On demand limitless butt scratches..." Read the fine print! :lol: Today Tate and Finn met one of my oldest friends for the first time and within 30minutes of meeting her, she was scratching both their bottoms at the same time, in synchrony!

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
There's no getting out of butt scratching. My husband has to scratch two at a time but still manages to watch TV at the same time! I don't even want him to leave the room or they come to me to pick up where he left off!!! How can I keep up with EBN on my computer and scratch bully booties at the same time? :cursing:

Vickiebarrios

Aug 6, 2011
Las Vegas, NV
You accepted the butt scratching when you adopted her. Kind of like a marriage. For better for worse, when it itches it to be handled. You are the perfect human for the job. You fit all of the requirements.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Didn't you read that in your bully contract? "On demand limitless butt scratches..." Read the fine print! :lol: Today Tate and Finn met one of my oldest friends for the first time and within 30minutes of meeting her, she was scratching both their bottoms at the same time, in synchrony!
Dual butt scratching, love it!

I have to say, I'm jealous of all you that have clingy bullies. Wilson is the opposite and only wants to be touched on his OWN terms - and forget about holding him unless it's against his will :ROFL:. He's been that way since we brought him home at 8 weeks. The only time he's snuggly at all is first thing in the morning when I'm waking him up - and then he's usually rolling upside down and on his back. He does like his chest rubbed.

Like was said up above, read your contract, it's in the fine print!!!! :p

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
You obviously have misinterpreted your life's purpose!!!! ;)

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
OH just send her to my house for a while. I'll scratch her butt :tongue:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.