Favorite food for Bulls:

W

WilliomJacob

What do you think that which food/foods are liked by bull the most ?Who has the experience of this.I recentally got a dog of this breed so need some food plans and advises immediately.

Last edited by a moderator:

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
WOW, tough question, there are so many on here that uses so many different foods. The key is to find one that will work for your bully. I had to try 3 different ones until I found the right food. Vegas has allergies so it took us a few tries to find one that did not make him itchy, yeasty or smelly.

TrickDogTrainer

Aug 23, 2011
Titusville, Florida, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Riddick
If you are familiar with feeding a raw diet, I highly reccomend this for bullies. My kids have always been much healthier on this, however, if you are not ready for the raw diet leap there are some decent kibble diets out there. I would stick with grain-free, natural dog foods that do not contain any dyes, artificial flavors or preservatives. I really like the Natural Balance Limited Ingredient Diets. It is literally just the meat & potatoes & vitamin supplements. There are also some other natural diets that pass the bar such as Blue Buffalo's Basic line of food, Merricks's Before Grain & Wellness Simple Solutions line but these foods do add some additional vegetables & berries which are typically perfectly healthy, but as you know, some bullies develop allergies to the littlest of things so I'm just weeding it out for you & starting with the bare essentials. Hope this all helps & good luck in your food search.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
You might start by researching the foods recommended here on the food ratings page..if you're going to make a change..it should be to a good quality food. This info will give you a place to start..but your dog will have his or hers own special needs. When you decide... it's important to make the switch v.e.r.y slowly...and give the new food a fair chance. Something like 6 weeks or so. There also is a website ..dogfoodadvisor...that might help you. We have success stories available here that will help you understand what kind of great changes the RIGHT food can make. After you get a couple alternatives in mind...ask us and you will get lots of help! Good luck to you..this is an important place to begin for a healthy bully!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Here is a good place to start; it is a food rating chart for bulldogs. The absolute best food for your dog can only be determined by your dogs health. It may take a few tries before you find the right one for YOUR bully. If you havent done an introduction yet we would love to hear about your bully and see pix if you have them.... :welcome: to EBN.

http://www.englishbulldognews.com/forums/content/dog-food-ratings-219/

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Good luck finding a good food, you received good advice above. There is also an article (click "articles" at the top) about bulldog nutrition. Feel free to ask any questions you might have about the foods you are considering. People here feed a wide range.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.