Question about my Bulldog!!

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
My first thought is there might be a stray hair or eyelash and they are trying to look at it and keep following it in their line of vision. Next vet visit have his eyes checked to make sure there is nothing in his eyes. Somebody mentioned ceiling fan. My two bullies keep looking up at the ceiling fan even when it is off.

OP
V

Voosch

Jun 2, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Bubbles
:ROFL: I don't know why but when I saw this photo I was instantly reminded of the movie poster for Jaws. The one where the shark is rising up from under the swimmer
View attachment 11458
Yes The picture of your Bulldog is exactly what she does only mine puts her head back even further. She does
s this quite often.Its so funny. I just wasn't sure that it was a normal thing or not.Thanks for your reply back. :)

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
It's like this.... your bully has heard, felt, or imagined something behind it. Well, I'm not saying this is the laziest breed there is but it's much easier to just tilt your head back to see what it is than to get up and turn around. And when your done looking gravity returns your head to 'normal position'. :LMAO:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
It's like this.... your bully has heard, felt, or imagined something behind it. Well, I'm not saying this is the laziest breed there is but it's much easier to just tilt your head back to see what it is than to get up and turn around. And when your done looking gravity returns your head to 'normal position'. :LMAO:
By George..i think you're onto something Bruce! One tiny problem....the use of the word bully and normal in the SAME sentence!! Ain't Nothin normal about :bully: :laugh:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Yeah,,,, that is why I used the quotation marks around 'normal position' :laugh:

Polly

Jul 2, 2011
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily <3
My Lily does the same thing. If she's on the floor and I'm on the couch she will tilt her head back like that too. I just lean over and kiss her nose!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
My Lily does the same thing. If she's on the floor and I'm on the couch she will tilt her head back like that too. I just lean over and kiss her nose!

I do that to HRH too.... LOL ;)

Victor Y

Sep 19, 2010
Gatlinburg,TN
Bulldog(s) Names
Pepper. The Belle of Birming'am
I just couldn't help it Gator Ray. I saw the picture and it instantly reminded me of the movie poster. Even the eyes are the same.LOL
Jake you should try to get another shot like that one and hold a Barbie doll over the Bully's head like its swimming , THAT would be priceless

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
I just couldn't help it Gator Ray. I saw the picture and it instantly reminded me of the movie poster. Even the eyes are the same.LOL Jake you should try to get another shot like that one and hold a Barbie doll over the Bully's head like its swimming , THAT would be priceless
:laugh: That would be good..I bet [MENTION=1760]Fontanafox[/MENTION] can do something like that..she's awfully good at dressing up pics![MENTION=1906]GatorRay[/MENTION]...puleeeeeeze..DO NOT ENCOURAGE THE. SCARY ONE...:nonono: :shhhh:

Most Reactions