Vegas can spoil even the most special moments!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Today is mine and Joe's 2 year anniversary. Last night I had a little something special planned to surprise him.

I lit candles all around the living room and dining room and pick our top 4 songs that we love, one being our wedding song "Rascal Flatts" God Bless the Broken Road, it is special because we went through so much to finally find each other I was 46 when I married him he was 39 (LOL) Anyway...................

I bring Joe to the dining room, all romantic and start the music, well GUESS WHO wanted to join in???? First he grabs around Joe's leg and starts humping, when Joe finally peeled him off, he jumps on my leg and starts to rape it. !!! What a TOTAL mood buster!!!!!

We stop the music and lock him in our bedroom so we can proceed...Oh hel* NO! He was NOT going to have that, he barked his head off (see he could have answered me the other day!!)

Finally we bring him out, put him in his crate that is in the dining room and once again start over, it took us 3 tries to get a dance in but we finally did. :heart::luv:

And I KNOW, I KNOW...we should have taken the time to put him down and make him submissive and we do when he does this, BUT in my/our defense we just wanted to dance our first damn wedding song dance together before the candles melted away!! Lol!!!!!

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
once again, come to Auntie Kim's house Vegas!!!! I won't lock you away and WE can dance the night away together!!! Well, that is if Oliver and Sebastian don't try to cut in :ROFL:

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=2152]Kim Sebastian n Oliver[/MENTION], I would have PAID you if Vegas could of had a sleep over with your boys!! How annoying, after we got done with our dancing, we sat on the love seat to watch TV and Vegas was right between us like he was chaperoning, he did not move until we all went to bed. He was totally glued to me with his head on my lap!

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
Well, it was his anniversary too (at least in his mind). He only wanted to share in the love!!!!! At least you and Joe had some alone time when you went to bed *hubba, hubba* :luv:

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
Ah yes... sounds like my house!! Let me know if you figure something out!

NikkiSchoolcraft

Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
Wilmington, North Carolina, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston, Hitch, Layla, Sugar Boo
First, Happy Anniversary!! Second, I think so many of us can relate! But think of how "easy & normal" it all would have been without Vegas. Bullies have a way of making even special occasions...more memorable! :laugh:

Angievelvet

May 28, 2011
california
Bulldog(s) Names
violet elizabeth
Lol happy anniversary ;) and well it always has to be about them bullies are so selfish lol

Sent from my HUAWEI-M860 using Tapatalk

goobers mom

Mar 5, 2011
Springfield, Missouri, United States
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Goober, (R.I.P), Carlie(R.I.P.) , Chaps, Glory B, Blis, Kimber, April, and Brenna (RIP) Wendi, Joy,
He just doesnt want any two legged kids that he will have to babysit and share attention with.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Hey now, you are the one who put on the mood music!:whut?: It's poor Vegas's fault that he got in the mood? :awwwwman: Your a tough momma!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Just count your blessings that he didn't come to bed with you last night.....;););):eek::whistle::eek:

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
First off, happy anniversary! I hope it felt special even with Vegas killing the mood.

Most Reactions